Does Airtel FUP include data downloaded during night?

pudu123

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 5, 2009
Can anyone confirm that the data counted in FUP include data transferred during night also?I.e. if I transfer 5 GB during night will that be included while calculating FUP?Also, does the speed limit that comes into effect after FUP is crossed apply during night as well?

pudu123

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 5, 2009
I'm not so sure. My account says I've used 12 gb data in 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure I've used almost twice that data in 2 weeks. Are you sure FUP is counted during night as well?

balajik

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2005
Chennai
Yes, every byte of data sent and received is counted 24 x 7.The 256 kbps speed limit post FUP will be on day and night.If your account shows less consumption than what you used this month, it might be due to Airtel internet usage tracking system being down at some point. But, don't expect this to happen every month.

pudu123

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 5, 2009
We seem to be going backwards as the years progress in Indian broadband. 15 GB FUP is a joke in this era of video streaming & cloud computing. The sucky part is I can't migrate to MTNL as IPTV is used by my family & they won't shift to traditional tv after experiencing timeshift. :(I am Fu#%}d!!

raj2007

Chennai
Regulars
Feb 27, 2009
Chennai
If ur in FUPed plan always keep a track of ur usage instead of making assumptions.
My usage in DU Meter app

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
We seem to be going backwards as the years progress in Indian broadband.

15 GB FUP is a joke in this era of video streaming & cloud computing.

The sucky part is I can't migrate to MTNL as IPTV is used by my family & they won't shift to traditional tv after experiencing timeshift. :(

I am Fu#%}d!!

Airtel has a plan with 150GB FUP. You decided to go for a plan with 15GB usage. :confused:

pudu123

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 5, 2009
I was automatically downgraded to 15 GB FUP. I did not choose it. There was supposed to be no FUP when I subscribed to the 1299 IPTV magic plan 2 years ago. I am assuming this 150 GB FUP costs a lot more than 1299+taxes