Samsung selling GT-I9100G as GT-I9100 in India (crappier hardware version of Galaxy S II)

Good for them..but STD/PCO are there...hehehe...keep irritating them :haha:

Hahaha...stupid reply by them...are they creating balance sheet or trial balance for you that they need to work on it for more than 15 days.

Hehe i know but i cant do anything else...because even if i go for a consumer court case then that also will take a lot of time

Hehe i know but i cant do anything else...because even if i go for a consumer court case then that also will take a lot of time

they can give the cheque in an hour if they want...........but they don't want you and others make feel that its so damn easy to get things done by threatening the way you did it.dont worry you will get it ,wen i dunno, but for sure .:Wait:

UPDATE: Got a call from head office. Some Dipen was calling, they have told me cheque is ready and if want it today then i have to collect it from Okhla or on 27th from the service center where i submitted my phone.

Thanks!!! Will collect the cheque from service center

Congrats! Dont forget to share the amount among us for providing mental support to you.

get a note dude , at a price of 31k its a better deal........and i think ter has been a price cut due to rupee appreciation also.:Boy Thumb Up:

----------

its also mustbe at 38000 rs according to prices its selling in usa markets, the phone looks awesome and gives a different premium look and feel.😀rool (): and u are getting at discounts in india

Hahaha loved you smiley on discount 😀
samuel got note but his reviews were not great. More over S2 is bulky for a pocket....note is (like baap of S2) 😛

----------

Forgot to mention Mr. Dipen asked me why i specifically want I9100 and not the I9100G.
I told him that both phones have entirely different hardwares and the apps meant specifically for S2 do not work on I9100G. Samsung Apps which is bundled with your phone has a game called asphalt 6 i guess which specifically says by its title that it is only meant for Galaxy S2, and when i try to download it i get an error model not supported.