A UNIQUE PROBLEM ,NO INCOMING TRAFFIC BUT OUTGOING IS THERE in limited proximity of my area

• Thread starter Thread starter honeyhanish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,071

honeyhanish

ISP
Airtel
Hello friends I have been a ghost viewer of your site since long never posted but today came with an issue which i am facingI am from Delhi circleIt all started on 3 Jan 2011 early morning,there was outgoing traffic calls and sms but when i called my no. from a different no. there was no response i tried hell a lot of times but there was no incoming traffic i even tried sending sms but it failed deliver ,it always said SWITCHED OFF / OUT OF COVERAGE on the other hand outgoing was perfect in any case.I tried from nth number of fones. it was like in 1 in 50 times i got call connected and messages were coming on their own time i e 20 minz later few hours later and some never even delivered.I changed my mobile just to check my fon's fault i re put sim card in other fon then tried another everywhere the problem was same.My network lines were full,i called CC and as usual "Sir plz check ur fon" "sir plz get ur sim card chkd" and lastly "its temporary congestion will take 4 hours"i got my complaint registered and i thot coz of sim its happening now, so i went to idea shoppe near to home,that executive checked for details and then said complaint is registered and then he called from his no. to my and it rang he said it looks like was n/w issue and its fine so on my nod he closed the complaint,in b/w i tried calling my no. from other and it worked but the moment i entered my area it repeated so i got confirmation thats its not my side fault its from n/w and when i moved away from current location everything became perfect and there i observed that there was issue in particular area in home proximity,there i logged an official complaint with complaint no. "1-20666447245" same day at abt 4.25 PM and gave me time of today 1.30 PM then i got a call from technical team and they asked me about my grievance and i told them everything, then i again noticed that when some one from office called it always reached most probably it may be due to same Idea network, and there technical team said they are looking into it and wuud tel me by that day most probably ,for communicating i had to move from current location to other where i cud get full use and then i got few pending msgs,this happened today also,i asked nodal office also and they gave a call from different no. n it reached (i dont know how?) but then they said wait fr tomorrow today i got a call from idea that the technical team has checked and everything is fine from here i responded DISAGREE and he called again and said OK ILL RESEND IT AND WILL LET U KNOW and told him that i can give u coordinates as well where i face this problem he said tech team will look demslvs.I called CC again after time lapsed and they said "YES WE KNOW IT IS NOT SOLVED THOG TIME IS GONE BUT WILL TAKE MORE TIME AS THIS IS TEMPORARY CONGESTION" some idiot again said wait til 12 in night,i am frustrated nw i hv diverted all my calls to some other no. and hence using it bt no sms incoming ...now who wud xplain to them that this is a conectvty issue not no. and its limited in my home area*Taking my home as center my coordinates of location are: 28° 38' 43.89"N 77° 08' 08.54"E (approx)*When i move 90meters (approx) towards East from this location connectivity becomes perfect.*When i move (90~100)meters towards West from this location connectivity becomes perfect.SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME MATES?

NO response?

Hello friends
I have been a ghost viewer of your site since long never posted but today came with an issue which i am facing
I am from Delhi circle
It all started on 3 Jan 2011 early morning,there was outgoing traffic calls and sms but when i called my no. from a different no. there was no response i tried hell a lot of times but there was no incoming traffic i even tried sending sms but it failed deliver ,it always said SWITCHED OFF / OUT OF COVERAGE on the other hand outgoing was perfect in any case.I tried from nth number of fones. it was like in 1 in 50 times i got call connected and messages were coming on their own time i e 20 minz later few hours later and some never even delivered.
I changed my mobile just to check my fon's fault i re put sim card in other fon then tried another everywhere the problem was same.
My network lines were full,i called CC and as usual "Sir plz check ur fon" "sir plz get ur sim card chkd" and lastly "its temporary congestion will take 4 hours"
i got my complaint registered and i thot coz of sim its happening now, so i went to idea shoppe near to home,that executive checked for details and then said complaint is registered and then he called from his no. to my and it rang he said it looks like was n/w issue and its fine so on my nod he closed the complaint,in b/w i tried calling my no. from other and it worked but the moment i entered my area it repeated so i got confirmation thats its not my side fault its from n/w and when i moved away from current location everything became perfect and there i observed that there was issue in particular area in home proximity,there i logged an official complaint with complaint no. "1-20666447245" same day at abt 4.25 PM and gave me time of today 1.30 PM then i got a call from technical team and they asked me about my grievance and i told them everything, then i again noticed that when some one from office called it always reached most probably it may be due to same Idea network, and there technical team said they are looking into it and wuud tel me by that day most probably ,for communicating i had to move from current location to other where i cud get full use and then i got few pending msgs,this happened today also,i asked nodal office also and they gave a call from different no. n it reached (i dont know how?) but then they said wait fr tomorrow today i got a call from idea that the technical team has checked and everything is fine from here i responded DISAGREE and he called again and said OK ILL RESEND IT AND WILL LET U KNOW and told him that i can give u coordinates as well where i face this problem he said tech team will look demslvs.I called CC again after time lapsed and they said "YES WE KNOW IT IS NOT SOLVED THOG TIME IS GONE BUT WILL TAKE MORE TIME AS THIS IS TEMPORARY CONGESTION" some idiot again said wait til 12 in night,i am frustrated nw i hv diverted all my calls to some other no. and hence using it bt no sms incoming ...now who wud xplain to them that this is a conectvty issue not no. and its limited in my home area
*Taking my home as center my coordinates of location are: 28° 38' 43.89"N
77° 08' 08.54"E (approx)
*When i move 90meters (approx) towards East from this location connectivity becomes perfect.
*When i move (90~100)meters towards West from this location connectivity becomes perfect.

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME MATES?

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC137236 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular