Alliance Kolkata 6mbps speed test

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 834
  • Views Views 148,289
Cheers From Hyderabad :Boy Thumbs Up:

https://www.speedtest.net

That 6Mbps is during night hours and speed during day time is 720Kbps. Nothing special to mention.

6Mbps at night and 720 Kbps day with no FUP......!!I'll Rip off every thing on the internet...!!

try to use it for a month or two and then check the avg speed u get. Their Corporate office is just around the corner from my house .. lol didint know that

In just 2nights I have downloaded above 40GB as the speed is constant @ NO FUP :mml: And the Main Part is that I can play CS smoothly as the latency is very less :urock:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/alliance2.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/alliancen.jpg/

^^^Dont make me curse Airtel please! Again & Again ...

On the counterpart Airtel has their own International Bandwith in tbs so they could easily provide 2mbps Unlimited for 700 or so without andy fups and still earn huge bucks.
^^^
Dont make me curse Airtel please! Again & Again ...

hmm if they are this good i will switch over to them by next year. Currently on EVDO as i am in the process of building a new house at the place i am staying so cant go for a wired connection coz i have to relocate temp once the demolition permission comes through for the house. Also checked with their corporate office .. it seems they just started this new plans of peering. But i think that u will rarely get the high peering speeds they promised unless ppl on their network are downloading the same files u r. According to them they are trying to adopt earlier in as some new isps with Beam like concept are planning to start in cal within the next year. Finally .... yippee. Too bad BSNL will ignore it unless its too late for them :blackeyed:

torbox nice .. just checked it out now. Did a search to see if they cache some of my fav rippers but only found old ones and not the new uploads. Most 1080p files cached were small size ones and not 6-8 GB versions. But still definitely cool. I guy I spoke with didnt know that much tech details so i guess he left this section out when i went to their corporate office. Either way i will have to wait for a year to get a wired connection till then have to manage with evdo with avg torrent speeds of 205kBps - 296kBps, which considering BSNL i am lucky 🙂 . Also the TV shows i watch were nowhere to be seen 🙁Also wanted to know if only torrents from tobox will have peering speed or any public tracker sites like tpb link-removed is allowed as long as they have it in their cache?u r using the new utorrent hmmm Till now i have stuck only with v1.8.5 as i still feel its the best 🙂

ya any public tracker is allowed. i download from link-removed also and on popular torrents i get 2.3MB/SEC 🙂
torbox nice .. just checked it out now. Did a search to see if they cache some of my fav rippers but only found old ones and not the new uploads. Most 1080p files cached were small size ones and not 6-8 GB versions. But still definitely cool. I guy I spoke with didnt know that much tech details so i guess he left this section out when i went to their corporate office. Either way i will have to wait for a year to get a wired connection till then have to manage with evdo with avg torrent speeds of 205kBps - 296kBps, which considering BSNL i am lucky 🙂 . Also the TV shows i watch were nowhere to be seen 🙁

Also wanted to know if only torrents from tobox will have peering speed or any public tracker sites like tpb link-removed is allowed as long as they have it in their cache?

u r using the new utorrent hmmm Till now i have stuck only with v1.8.5 as i still feel its the best 🙂

So They're Caching the Data in order to Reduce their charges?Alright, So they tied up with Extremepeering and They're Kind of Reducing international bandwidth charges by 20-25%.Was the concept of hayai broadband some thing like this.Actually this sounds ubber cool. 20Mbps peering downloads at Rs.1050?

20mbps peering downloads+720kbps(NIght 1am-9am 6mbps) Unlimited Internet bandwith Rs1050 😱k: So They're Caching the Data in order to Reduce their charges?
Alright, So they tied up with Extremepeering and They're Kind of Reducing international bandwidth charges by 20-25%.
Was the concept of hayai broadband some thing like this.
Actually this sounds ubber cool. 20Mbps peering downloads at Rs.1050?