Alliance Kolkata 6mbps speed test

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 834
  • Views Views 148,242
Yes true. Website caching useful since many people download a lot of free apps from Filehippo.

i am not sure how torrents are cached. but caching sites like songs.pk would definitely be illegal because well you know... piracy. torrents as a technology is not illegal so there would be all kinds of content that would be cached. but caching a site that is known to host pirated content should most likely be a bad idea..

i am not sure how torrents are cached. but caching sites like songs.pk would definitely be illegal because well you know... piracy. torrents as a technology is not illegal so there would be all kinds of content that would be cached. but caching a site that is known to host pirated content should most likely be a bad idea..

yeh, but peering is somewhat similar .. btcache servers of ISP stores popular movie/video/xxx/etc torrents on their NAS servers and cache using them.

leave about copyrighted material what about youtube and filehippo stuff...most of them are not illegal.

any upgrade to speeds this year?

Inside news yeh ... Peering Speed will be increased a bit before march-april , new devices are being setup for the same and you should get few downtimes of internet from now on for the same reason as new device is setup and testing is going on.

And now 2nd part , this is not sure but my guess that all other players in the market is increasing bandwidth speed and 2015 will be a step-up for broadband in India (hope so) and therefore the normal speed as well as night speed should also increase. But this is not confirmed news or I am not certain of it but I think this will be the result.

why don't you guys tie up with wishnet broadband in kolkata? 🙁 i was alliance customer since 7years but from last year one year my lco has shifted to wishnet :'( so no torbox for me 🙁 getnet is available in my area but they dont have night boost speeds like alliance, their tarrifs are high.
Heyy saw that u have used Get Network. Can u help me out? I am being able to download from their btcache IPs but cannot download directly from other users(I was able to do so on Wishnet). Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

The new injector is live on Alliance network. Go and check sites like -- link removed --, -- link removed -- and kickass to see the green/red dots back. If you already have the torbox plugin, disable it first!
Have in mind, it's still in testing phase, so it could stop from time to time.
Enjoy!
Hii, so EP is being used by Get Network Kolkata. I am on this network. I am able to download from the btcache IPs on this network but cannot download from any other user directly(was able to do so on my earlier ISP). Is this normal on this ISP or am I doing something wrong? Any help or insights from any user here much appreciated. Thanks in advance.