i cheated by idea customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter satyacse502
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,849

satyacse502

ISP
bsnl 3g data card
i am a idea customer from andhra pradesh. I recharged 248 for 8gb planbefore asking customer care for is there roaming data charges in other state in india.They answered me NO DATA CHARGESBut after activation when i gone to kerala where there signal of idea butidea is charging fully.i tried to call customer care but no responseWhat i hav to doPlease answer me anyoneAdvanceThanks

It seems that they do charge for data roaming. Though I dont know whether its applicable if youre on a data plan.

https://goo.gl/Y4SWM

How much have they charged you ? You could try calling them and asking whether data roaming is charged or not and record the details. Or you could ask them to mail you the details.

i am a idea customer from andhra pradesh. I recharged 248 for 8gb planbefore asking customer care for is there roaming data charges in other state in india.
They answered me NO DATA CHARGES
But after activation when i gone to kerala where there signal of idea but
idea is charging fully.i tried to call customer care but no response
What i hav to do
Please answer me anyone
AdvanceThanks

[TD="width: 83"]Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC136732 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular
[/TD]

i am a idea customer from andhra pradesh. I recharged 248 for 8gb planbefore asking customer care for is there roaming data charges in other state in india.
They answered me NO DATA CHARGES
But after activation when i gone to kerala where there signal of idea but
idea is charging fully.i tried to call customer care but no response
What i hav to do
Please answer me anyone
AdvanceThanks
Looks like Idea CC is consistently bad. I had 2 numbers in Mumbai ported to Idea. I got so fedup of them, as soon as 90 days were over I ported to Tata Docomo which CC is far better. Idea plans are too opaque and when you write to CC you never get a reply other thn a Auto Reply. Same case with their nodal office.
I still have an Idea MH number but I almost never use it now because I feel Idea are cheaters.

Idea is one of the worst mobile network ive ever used.....Getting premium numbers from idea is very simple, so i bought 2 prem nos from idea and as soon as 90 days were over i ported both of them to vodafone...

token ID 205IC1 36732my number -9603533450.i am a idea customer from andhra pradesh. I recharged 248 for 8gb planbefore asking customer care for is there roaming data charges in other state in india. They answered me NO DATA CHARGES But after activation when i gone to kerala where there signal of idea but idea is charging fully.i tried to call customer care but no response What i hav to do.My other number is 8712377879