BSNL ULD 900 or ULD 1000 or anything better ?

kumarprabhatn

ISP
BSNL
I stay in Mangalore in Karnataka and I am currently on Home 500 C+. I make use of morning 5am to 8am (Not from 2am, I need my sleep 🙂) for my downloads. I am planning to change my broadband plan to BSNL ULD 900 or ULD 1000. With ULD 900 speeds are awesome but only till 8GB and with ULD 1000 download limit is good but speed is same as my current plan. My bandwidth consumption varies from 6GB to 15GB per month. I know there is a ULD 1350 plan but I don't want to spend more than Rs 1000 per month. If I go for ULD 1000, I am planning to pay Rs. 10000 annual fee (which comes upto Rs 833.33 /month). However, I could really use a 4mbps line 🙂 But the gear change from overdrive to first gear after 8GB really irks me. Which one should I go for ? Is there any better plan other than these two ?Also, if I pay the annual fee and after say, 7 months I need to change my plan. Is there any provision for refund for remaining months ?

Avoid annual payment. Iff you cancel you will be charged for months active, without rebate. Also surcharge of one months rental will be charged for cancellation.

@essbebe : I think what you are mentioning will happen if I cancel or change the plan within minimum guaranteed usage period. In case of ULD 900 or ULD 1000 it is 1 month. One month surely I am going to use. I enquired about ULD annual fees here at BSNL exchange. They told that I change the plan in between they will take it as security deposit or adjust in future bills. In that case it is good right ?

@essbebe : I think what you say will happen if I cancel or change the plan within minimum guaranteed usage period. In case of ULD 900 and ULD 1000 it is 1 month.One month I am surely going to use. I enquired at BSNL office here. They told if I cancel or change the plan the money will be taken as security deposit or adjusted in future bills.