Biggest everything of 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter justatroll
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1,661
J

justatroll

Hello all I am starting athread to retrospect 2011, If you have your list please add to this discussion

here start my list
BIGGEST FAILURES OF 2011 ( TECH)

5] BB Play book: Anticipated with nice BB look & all the function of Blackberry, This playbook cant even do mails, calender or appointments ( core function of BB ) without a handset connected. Due to this failure Black berry has to sell it for less than expected & causing RIM to face the problems in finance

4] GOOGLE+: It was expected that G+ would kill FB like FB did with Myspace, however with FB changing it formats & adding new cool features ,with Mark Zuckerburg apolizing over privacy issue 7 most of all A HEAD START OF 10+ YEARS, G+ seems to left behind like 100000000 kilometers behind, add insult to injury, You gotta have a REAL NAME & real everything on G+ otherwise they shut you down......

3] 3G over all in India : SCAM laden spectrum, Tainted distribution & higher prices than for a single ROCKET 3G was doomed to be failure in India the day it started.

The service is still out there & its picking up ( due to just lack of actual speeds by landlocked ISP's) but till date you have to pay ( minimum) 400 INR for a single GIGABYTE, thats more than price of food for two in medium city & what you get is nothing more than a dump that comes out using that food

2] Airtel: FIRE, NETWORK DOWN, Ridiculous FUP< screwing customers, BOGGING ADMIN CHROMANIC, and in entirety shitty management of all service
however they are still too big to fail, But the day is at our hand people ...

1] Hayai : FASTET INTERNET, FIBER, LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE OR BIGGEST HOAX, False promises , REPEAT FAILURES, Disappearing when shit blows up in face
You name they got it.. Hayai promised in 2008 that they will launch in 2009 Jan, Failed, People still believed, Admin believed ( speciafially with lure of highest speeds ever heard in INDIA) but with ALL THE "HARD PREPRATION" & ton of time convinving people online that they are the next GOD of ISP in India, Hayai failed, Not just miserably but ( please insert more pathetic word here )

The "Arse firelighter" got his ass out, dedicated forum ceased & the talker has trying to vanish from the public eye. Now what remains is just crust formed from the wet dream of 20 MBPS internet 🙂

Stay tuned more to come...... Please do Like & send me messages if you like this I will write moar if you want...

Please accept my first like. Specially for the point no 1 and 2!

why thank you, if you want to expand the list or write down your own please do..

this is tech list , if you are into politics you can write your own list here...

I guess people are avoiding the threads which includes HAYAI :haha:

^Exactly G+ is actually picking up steam (surprising I know) check the statistics........and regarding putting your real name; you actually don't need too, I'm actually using the pseudonym "Dark Angel Thesis" and I've been on G+ since the beta......and I wouldn't actually slam Hayai like that 😕 Unless of course, you're one of those people who REALLY believed they would enter the market soon.......I always doubted them slightly, mainly because they seemed like a revolution in internet for India and because its really tough joining a market played by dominant groups...........

Indeed. I had an advantage over others as I'm not getting the Hayai connection soon anyway, but I won't say that they have gone for good, especially when sanke1 got a notification that they could provide him with a connection around 3rd week of January 2012.Also, they said in 2009 that they were going to launch in January 2010, so please correct that.

We still have Hayai Supporters here, Giving connection after 3 months of the launch, I wudnt even take the connection if given for FREE for lifetime.

We still have Hayai Supporters here, Giving connection after 3 months of the launch, I wudnt even take the connection if given for FREE for lifetime.
In my opinion you're not so smart........if they can provide, why not take? Its not like Hayai completely burned us is it?

Heh comment of the day 😀... You no whenever we want to write something on the forum we should go over it a couple of times in our head before burping it out 🙂 ...
Anyway just a small example of why I think hayai can still make it if they are persistent... One of the bigger successes of 2011 (business wise not purely earning wise) was Justdial... But as many of us know the guy who started justdial had tried starting this kind of company 2 times before he came to justdial... Both times he failed miserably & almost went bankrupt before going on to form justdial... There are numerous examples of this... As a entrepreneur myself I need to believe that a person can start up a company from scratch from an idea & actually succeed ... That is not my "customer" point of view but my "businessmen" point of view... As a customer if they haven't taken my money yet they actually don't owe me anything...

PS this list should contain Android honeycomb & motorola zoom 😛 ...

^^ Might be that justdial guy learns from his mistakes instead of bashing the critics like .....!