Google News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 415
  • Views Views 52,588
haha. samsung nexus prime crashed the internet.

Vishwabandhu Gupta must be dancing on reading this! His theory is finally a proven truth!

This looks nice...They introduced the drop down for services in mobile web versions sometime ago.Is there any cookie that we can edit to get it early??

I dont think there should be a problem....because the menu will pop only on click not on hovering. So i think i would work perfectly on tabs too

Couldn't find a thread for google homepage updates here it is 😀

New Look of google

I liked the old one better as it was easy click navigation.

yup just started getting it when I posted this few this back and I am not liking it.. annoying to have a separate tab on your webserch open if I wanna skip between option.!

Wearing leg irons and guarded by federal agents, David Whitaker posed as an agent for online drug dealers in dozens of recorded phone calls and email exchanges with Google sales executives, spending $200,000 in government money for ads selling narcotics, steroids and other controlled substances.

Over four months in 2009, Mr. Whitaker, a federal prisoner and convicted con artist, was the lead actor in a government sting targeting Google Inc. that yielded one of the largest business forfeitures in U.S. history.

WSJ Web Slice — online.wsj.com — Readability

One of the very few dark spots in Google's short history.