• Thread starter Thread starter VivR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 986

VivR

searcher
ISP
Airtel, MTNL and Reliance
I have been using Sony DVD Player (Model: DVP-NS708HP) for quite few years. Now i am looking for the User Manual of this model, the hard-copy of which i have either lost it somewhere or the shopkeeper has never given it to me in the first place.I tried to search it on Google but strangely I couldn't find it in English language (it is available either in some foreign languages and not in English, or with a 10 dollars price tag on some websites).I would be grateful if someone can search and find or already have a copy and share with me.Thanks!

found chinese and bulgarian language. where did you buy this thing man 😀

found chinese and bulgarian language. where did you buy this thing man 😀

Those ones i found too but of no use for obvious reason. This product is, though discontinued now, was being sold previously in all electronic markets and shops in India and it is still listed, as an archived product, on Sony India website (but no User Manual is there).

Sometimes, i feel like sue these companies... :anger3: How come they cannot provide a digital copy of the User Manual of their own products???

----------

Although Manual is not present on Sony Website, but lots of Troubleshooting and information is present here:

Support for DVP-NS708HP : DVD Player : DVD/HDD Players : Sony India

Thanx! I have gone through those pages already... but they do not match the illustrative and extensive information provided by a User Manual. There are just 2-3 troubleshooting Q&As and FAQs there which is of no use to me.