Exclusive : Zee TV HD Channels Pic !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Once again Videocon HD added exclusive HD Channel Zee TV HD on Channel No - 907. Here are some Snaps.

Excellent pics 🙂

@ Ashish: Thanks bro@ Gopi Bhai: Yes, finally they removed a useless channel and added another HD channel.

Yes buddy. Now I am confident that d2h is having capacity of only 12 HD channels till now and no more HD channels will be added till ST2 operation starts.

Then where will they add TenHD? May be all the current SD channel removal is to free up space for a couple of HD channels!

Rest all HD channels including remaining Zee HD channels will be added once ST2 starts operation. They don't have further space to add any new HD channels.

Rest all HD channels including remaining Zee HD channels will be added once ST2 starts operation. They don't have further space to add any new HD channels.
Are your satellite information page(where u see the signal strength and quality) showing satellite name as ST1 or ST2? mine is showing ST1.
Didn't they migrate to ST2 some time back?

No No, they didn't migrated yet. They are still is testing phase. Once they are migrated we would see ample number of channel addition.

Can you please let us know the difference between ST1 and ST2 and the number of extra channels that can be added in the latter.

No No, they didn't migrated yet. They are still is testing phase. Once they are migrated we would see ample number of channel addition.

Will the signal quality also improve after the migration? Anyway I hope tomorrow being the 1st day of New Year, we could see some channel additions(some removal too).

By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR to all in advance!

2012 is here people.

Mazhavil Manorama is getting added today's midnight. And Kairali We and Jeevan are getting removed,