Exclusive : Zee TV HD Channels Pic !!!

Then there might be a bigger package than Platinum HD? They might hike the price of Platinum HD. May be that's why they didn't increase the price of platinum HD package when all other package prices were hiked!

Till the time promo period will be over, d2h would be operational on Brand New ST2 and would have added another 4-5 HD channels. So definitely Platinum HD and HD Globe prices would be increased.

What about ppl like me, who have bought it for a year? 😛

You will continue to enjoy the increased channels in Platinum HD Pack . I don't think there will be any change for LTR subscribers.

You will continue to enjoy the increased channels in Platinum HD Pack . I don't think there will be any change for LTR subscribers.

I doubt that. They will create a Titanium package and add new channels in that. Existing platinum will continue as is. Thats what dish did.

Oh in that case , they will definitely follow this only as they seems to be very good follower of Dish TV in regards to packaging and terminology.

As long as there isn't a lack of expensive materials they will continue to create more packages. What will it be next, Iridium?Any way got any news on Ten HD and other Zee HD channels.

Ten HD may be added, but for this they would need to remove 4 SD channels. 😛But I don't think they are gonna rest Zee HD channels.

May b they wud start naming after radioactive elements step by step.......radium, uranium, plutonium.....(I have forgotten the order of elements, so spare me for any mistakes!)

Ten HD may be added, but for this they would need to remove 4 SD channels. 😛

4 SD channels? they can remove like 10 channels. They added many useless channels in the recent past as well!

The only problem in that is.....the SD viewers see it negatively - taking away SD channels & giving HD ones!PS: I surely wont mind that, but then HD viewers as compared to whole market are still very niche. They still have to think of the masses!

4 SD channels? they can remove like 10 channels. They added many useless channels in the recent past as well!

😀 you forgotted buddy . Those 4 SD channels should be removed from same transponder which is equal to impossible thing.