WhatsApp Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,620
  • Views Views 163,105
In their language "its a no brainer" India, Brazil, China are biggest users of messaging apps. Though I am not sure this app is allowed in the China. It gives them bragging rights & more importantly the valuation increases. So at the end of the day, I guess 'its all about money honey'.😁
Flattery can get him some more users🤣🤣

Now that recent crap from Arnab Goswami has made me further sceptical about using WA.
Not that I am into any of those things but getting hold of such data can seriously freak out anyone!!
Still more info needed how did such data leak from WA.

So didn't anyone learn any lesson from Deepika Padukone's incident!!

Is it just me or has WhatsApp stopped asking to agree to their Privacy policy? Does it mean I will get kicked out in Feb or are they planning to postpone it? lol

Its finally got home to them. But this is a temporary reprieve only. Hope now users finally get the lead out of their pants & vote with their feet.

Last edited:
Today I see a status message from WhatsApp with their usual spiel. Reminds me of this
First you create a half truth or an outright lie. Then you shout it out shrill & loud. Then repeat it many times, after that there will be umpteen mindless morons who will take up the chant for you. And hey presto it takes on a life of its own🤣🤣
This might still work on some people.

What doubts? Don't they realize that they have clarified and removed ALL DOUBTS!!!
😝🤣😝🤣