How to activate VMC?

• Thread starter Thread starter CloudS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,905

CloudS

ISP
Airtel
CC gave a number for more details on VMC and VL and it seemed that number is not valid. How do I activate the GPRS pack, the pack which is Rs 98 for 1 month and Rs 30 (approx) for 7 days or so?I think, 1 way is to get a recharge of that amount say Rs 98 from the local shop but is there any way to recharge from home, I mean the Rs 98 is deducted from the current balance?

send sms ACT VL95 to 111
If you are from Delhi & NCR region, sms S to 52586
For more info call:: 98110 98110 OR 198 from ur Vodafone no.

Mobile Connect - Internet through Mobile | Vodafone Delhi

@VodafoneIndia
Enquiry sent, waiting for reply.

Another doubt.
I called up the CC and asked about the GPRS pack of 7 days, he said to recharge with Rs. 26 but the Vodafone website has some other offer at Rs 26, some Vodafone minutes or something although the 30 days GPRS back of Rs 98 is the same on their website as it should be.

So, recharging with Rs 26 will get me the GPRS pack of 7 days as the CC said or will it give me the vodafone minutes as stated in the website?

@VodafoneIndia

So, recharging with Rs 26 will get me the GPRS pack of 7 days as the CC said or will it give me the vodafone minutes as stated in the website?

Website won't tibe you gprs pack. only the vodafone minutes. better try the menu pop ups using *444# or ask customer care about sms based activation

There are two 2G services offered by vodafone:1) Vodafone mobile connect(VMC)2) Vodafone live (VL)VMC is slow but cheaper than VL. A family member of mine uses VMC on her post paid number which charges 50 per month for 500mb of data. She got VMC activated from gallery CC.For VL, you can send the following:"act vl 99" to 144 (1gb/30 days)"act vl 149" to 144 (2gb/30 days)The above applies for mumbai. It could be different for other regions.