Netgear DGN1000 settings MTU

B.Salil

[OP]
Dec 30, 2011
Hi all, I am new to this forum and this is my probably first post, it will be really helpful if I get the solution from here.I am going to take the BSNL BB connection within next week.Usually They(BSNL) only provides Modem as I heard but they don't have in their stock as of now and they asked me to go for Any ADSL modem to purchase from outside.As I am using Laptop so I want to buy Wifi Modem,I have limited knowledge regarding this.Please help me with that asap, Which Wireless Modem should I go for, which one is reliable within the price of 2000/- provided its of type ADSL and of wifi type.Thanks in advance,Salil

B.Salil

[OP]
Dec 30, 2011
Thanks essbebe, I have checked that model through the link you have provided..Hope it will work fine and will be compatible with the connection I am going to take.I will check with local vendors for this model as well.

B.Salil

[OP]
Dec 30, 2011
@Essbebe

I found Netgear DGN1000 to be the one I am actually looking for.
Shall I finally go for it, want to know the compatibility and reviews about this device.

essbebe

Regulars
Aug 20, 2006
----------@b SalilSeems working O.K . Similar old model wgr614V6, ( less modem ) which i am using is working normally for past two years. Wifi range max 30 to 40 feet approx. Actual user/s of the model may respond in this forum.

essbebe

Regulars
Aug 20, 2006
@SahaydriHappy New Year.No problem. post/s edited.. Please delete/ edit Post No 8.