• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6,088
Status
Not open for further replies.

ND1Razor

ISP
Photon+
Hi.It took me 45 minutes to register and post this because guess what.Photon+ SUCKS.I constantly have DNS errors with no connection at all.If tried fixing it, switching to google's s DNS servers, which helped a little.I still constantly loose speeds randomly, one minute im busy with my work the next speeds drop to 2KB/s for the next 20min or so, while still having a signal strength of 91%Get speed, get time. My ass.It is absolutely horrible. The only time I actually get a decent connection is late at night, 11PM-3AMIs there any way to fix this? I have emailed the support just now out of frustration of loosing a good hours worth of my work.FML this is terrible, absolutely terrible. It is unbelievably frustrating, somone help me.

Hi.

It took me 45 minutes to register and post this because guess what.
Photon+ SUCKS.

I constantly have DNS errors with no connection at all.
If tried fixing it, switching to google's s DNS servers, which helped a little.

I still constantly loose speeds randomly, one minute im busy with my work the next speeds drop to 2KB/s for the next 20min or so, while still having a signal strength of 91%

Get speed, get time. My ass.

It is absolutely horrible. The only time I actually get a decent connection is late at night, 11PM-3AM

Is there any way to fix this? I have emailed the support just now out of frustration of loosing a good hours worth of my work.
FML this is terrible, absolutely terrible.

It is unbelievably frustrating, somone help me.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

I've used tata photon plus, tata docomo GPRS, tata docomo 3G and after the horrible experiences with them I consider them as FRAUD.

Once a tata photon technician who came to check the connectivity of tata photon plus at my home made fun of me when I told him that I got 1Mbps with my existing BSNL 3G connection. He suffered a huge embarassement when he could only demonstrate 300Kbps with his 'lightning fast' 3.1Mbps tata photon plus connection. However, my office gave me a tata photon plus connection after that to work from home and guess what the speeds were? 10KBps except from 1am - 6 am during which I got 20KBps. (and I heard that tata is upgrading their network to 9Mbps; isn't it funny?

It might sound harsh, but there's only one solution to the problem: throw that useless connection which tata photon gave you, right out of the window and get a better wireless ISP

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

I'm sure you are sincere, prick.
I have emailed you to no avail.

I've used tata photon plus, tata docomo GPRS, tata docomo 3G and after the horrible experiences with them I consider them as FRAUD.

Once a tata photon technician who came to check the connectivity of tata photon plus at my home made fun of me when I told him that I got 1Mbps with my existing BSNL 3G connection. He suffered a huge embarassement when he could only demonstrate 300Kbps with his 'lightning fast' 3.1Mbps tata photon plus connection. However, my office gave me a tata photon plus connection after that to work from home and guess what the speeds were? 10KBps except from 1am - 6 am during which I got 20KBps. (and I heard that tata is upgrading their network to 9Mbps; isn't it funny?

It might sound harsh, but there's only one solution to the problem: throw that useless connection which tata photon gave you, right out of the window and get a better wireless ISP

I have no choice, im stuck with this shitty connection, iv bought the dongle and even if I switch I cant do anything with it.
I emailed them two days ago, and the only reply was to send them my speed (though speedtest.net) even though my problem is to do with the random drop in speeds and complete disconnection.

Still, iv sent them the report with no reply.
Exactly what I expected. I couldn't be more unsatisfied with this service.

What the **** is this?

Thank god, I visited this thread. I almost wasted my money by thinking about getting a photon.

Still not working during peak hours.Only time it does work normally (max speed pf 15KBs) is at 3AM

Still not working during peak hours.
Only time it does work normally (max speed pf 15KBs) is at 3AM

Dear Customer,

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

I have no choice, im stuck with this shitty connection, iv bought the dongle and even if I switch I cant do anything with it.
I emailed them two days ago, and the only reply was to send them my speed (though speedtest.net) even though my problem is to do with the random drop in speeds and complete disconnection.

Still, iv sent them the report with no reply.
Exactly what I expected. I couldn't be more unsatisfied with this service.

What the **** is this?

very unfortunate

----------

Thank god, I visited this thread. I almost wasted my money by thinking about getting a photon.

make sure that you spread the word to your friends so that no one even thinks of buying India's most pathetic wireless ISP

i have long back thrown my tata photon + stick into dustbin. i needed the wireless connection only in car, which i coudn't get it throughout mumbai. from south mumbai to navi mumbai to western suburbs, everywhere the speeds are pathetically consistent. Just hopeless, one has to pray that it opens a webpage

Dear Customer,

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

I have already emailed customer support and they have not replied with a solution.
Here is my photon+ number: 9225022984

my email is nigel-d-1@hotmail.com

Five days still no reply. Took an hour and a couple restarts before this post went through, ****ing disgusting.

I have already emailed customer support and they have not replied with a solution.
Here is my photon+ number: 9225022984

my email is nigel-d-1@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Aleixo Demello,

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number PTC0752016823. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

Five days still no reply. Took an hour and a couple restarts before this post went through, ****ing disgusting.

did you by any chance mean that you restarted your computer? 😛

----------

Dear Mr. Aleixo Demello,
. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

LOL.. he pays you money and give him a piece of stone and ask him to bear up with you?

Dear Mr. Aleixo Demello,

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number PTC0752016823. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

Dear Mr. Aleixo Demello,

We would like to inform you that, as per your complaint vide docket number PTC0752016823 our concerned team tried to contact you on number but unable to establish the contact, to inform you regarding low speed.

Further we would like to inform you that: check in your system network settings, and delete temp files cookies and if the same problem in network then request you to visit the nearest Tata office to check device programming.

However we request you to kindly check your Tata Indicom connection.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

Dear Mr. Aleixo Demello,
check in your system network settings, and delete temp files cookies and if the same problem in network then request you to visit the nearest Tata office to check device programming.

Greatest tip I have ever read! :suicide:

Status
Not open for further replies.