• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,402

ashish

Addicts
I got banned!
ISP
HNS
Well, yesterday HD zapper got updated from download id 8 to 14, after full 4 months. couldn't find any major difference apart from some quality strength boost in some TP's

Wow great,. Can you share the changes through Pics 🙂

Nice info ....AhsisAt which time update started?and what channel you are watching at that time or stored channel when update started?Just name the channel on which update started.

Thanks bro, what else changed after update 🙂

welcome buddy. can't pinpoint any advancements through the update :dont-know:

----------

Nice info ....Ahsis
At which time update started?
and what channel you are watching at that time or stored channel when update started?
Just name the channel on which update started.

it started in the morning on monday. it doesn't matter which channel you are watching, it will get automatically updated OTA.
just keep the STB on always, as you don't know when they will release the updates

AshishStill no update.............Please mention frequency on which OTA started.......... or remember the channel name which you watched on sunday before update...Its very urgent

dude, i was stuck up with download id of 8 for 4 months, whereas every hd zapper person posted in this forum had gotten a new update long back.despite me keeping the STB continuously on. And when the update happened, my TV was off, only the STB was on. when i started the tv, it just stated that an update has been done and press ok to continue. that's it, you don't need any specific frequency or channel noIt's a automated process from D2h's end, in which unfortunately no customer can do anything except keep the STB on and wait for when they will release the updates again. they sometimes repeat it in a few days or like in my case after a few months. there is nothing that can be doneBTW, are you facing problems in the current download id??

Many options has been added to the "user settings" option in the new upgrade. now there's an option to set the resolution at 480p 50/60 hz, 720p 50/60 hz , 1080i 50 hz/60hz. Box lock option.channel locking option according to the age grps from 5-14, adult channels only, adult program blocking option. installation code changing option etc etc.

Is there anything we need to get this update. Since i haven't received one yet

i have already explained in detail about the updation in the prev page