+HD Box changed after hanging problems

kumararvind

TS + HD
ISP
Airtel
Well to my great surprise, when my box started hanging and resetting on its own while watching recorded content or playing content that was paused(My guess it was something related to the hard drive as it did work well if only live tv was being watched), I called up the call centre and my phone was immediately answered with all my details already with the CC. (It seems I am a premier customer because I have TS since long and always use mega pack). I was told my problem will be looked into. Next day I got a call from the engineer and when i told him my box was resetting, he immediately told that it needs to be replaced and since new ones are not availble readily it will take two days. On the 3rd day I had to call again, as nobody turned up, I was assured someone will come soon. But it took the 5th day for someone to turn up, but he turned with a new box and just replaced the old one. No questions asked. Apart from the delay in replacing (maybe they still have the shortages) the experience was really smooth. No one even bothered to check that the problem was for real or not.The only screw up....I lost all my recordings from the world cup...Indian F1.....Damn bad hard drives and no way to back up that data. TS shall really look into the backup of the recordings too.

you re lucky, that ur new box doesnt face any issues.......am also a premier customer since am using ts from its launch in 2006 and 4 connections.......But my box has been replaced thrice with same issue of no picture.....am waiting from 10 days.....they called this morning and told it will be resolved soon......god knows when that ''soon'' will come.....maybe afta sachin makes his 100th ton... i.e if he does 😛

you re lucky, that ur new box doesnt face any issues.......am also a premier customer since am using ts from its launch in 2006 and 4 connections.......But my box has been replaced thrice with same issue of no picture.....am waiting from 10 days.....they called this morning and told it will be resolved soon......god knows when that ''soon'' will come.....maybe afta sachin makes his 100th ton... i.e if he does 😛

I had to wait for 5 days too before anything changed.....still don't know how long will this box last....let's hope TS finds some good manufacturer for the box if there are so many defects.