The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,178
i actually saw a poster of this movie in the upcoming queue. not sure if it would get a release or not. does not matter in the end. good thing that the makers are not accepting the censor cuts.

Have Watched the original Swedish Film.Its Brilliant.The Millenium Series Trilogy is a best seller.Indian Censor Board permits bloody violent movies but its the nudity that bothers them.Hope the kids in the censor board grow up.

Awsome movie...saw in swedish first....!!Have read the other book called "The girl who played with fire"

Someone please suggest, Should I watch the movie or read the book first?

Any review of the book?

You can watch movie first its excellent work. Reading book its too long.

Regarding "Unsuitable for Indian audience" who the hell TOI is to decide what we should watch shut up and give only reviews not your views.

You can watch movie first its excellent work. Reading book its too long.

Regarding "Unsuitable for Indian audience" who the hell TOI is to decide what we should watch shut up and give only reviews not your views.

Err even thought I hate TOI as much as u I have to say it isnt TOI who has said its "Unsuitable for Indian audience"... Its what the Censor board is saying... TOI is just reporting what the censor board has said... So next time pls read the content before passing ur judgement on something...

Hey Indian sensor board, yesterday night after 01:00 am. I watched one movie which is also not suitable for Indian audience as per your views.
The movie is
"In the Realm of the Senses (1976)"

As I already watched it, You can see I am still a human, not converted in blood thirsty Beast. And yes I am still Indian

Err even thought I hate TOI as much as u I have to say it isnt TOI who has said its "Unsuitable for Indian audience"... Its what the Censor board is saying... TOI is just reporting what the censor board has said... So next time pls read the content before passing ur judgement on something...

OOPS Sorry!! I apologize.