Anna's Jail Chalo Web Site

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
i think my this comment for vishal singh will give him(and many others who oppose annaji) some food for thoughts ...........:grin: "@vishal singh ,i think you don't even try to polish your shoes and wash your clothes(or have them washed)at all..........since you know that they will get dirty anyways............????janlokpal will not eradicate corruption......???? so we should stop trying just like you...???? atleast annaji is trying.......what are you doing...???? apart from criticizing him ....??? i fully support him. don't ever tell me that you haven't been a victim of corruption.......he is fighting for everyone even for you..........atleast have some respect man."

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well. why do you think i stopped responding to him? he is in a hopeless situation. living in a dreamland comparing india with developed countries.

iCon

masoom kameena!
[OP]
Regulars
May 18, 2011
He is fool I must say! :haha:

----------

peoples are registering more and more :)

essbebe

Regulars
Aug 20, 2006
If what Anna Saheb wants is passed as an act in Parliament, in toto , or a Govt version, it will be thrown out as unconstitutional by the Supreme Court!! A bill is first "vetted" by the LAW Ministry with all clauses /rulesof the proposed Bill. Then only it can be presented , and the Ministerwill tell Parliament , why some changes cannot be made!While there is no two opinions about eradicating corruption,He could not convince MP's /leadership of one political partyto carry out his mandate.( Like anti smoking /Aids/ cancer campaign, his movement can only createawareness of the problem, and amend the Govt procedures for contracts/tenders etc.Only some TV Channels are boosting his. campaign.( if the same coverage was given to Kudangulam Atomic power stationall power plants must be shut down immediately ! SAFETY of the people "Let the person who has not sinned throw the first stone !!" Unwritten rule : What you pay Govt as fees/charges etc , same amount is the bribe or "speed money" !( say property tax/professional tax / Building permit/Electricity connection/ etc to be assessed at lower value )Interaction with Central Government is minimal for a "Aam Admi"compared to State level/Corporation/Panchayat/village/ dealings. Even with dozen's of acts, bribery/speed money will be paid by anordinary Aam Admi to get a birth certificate/caste certificate/ Ration card etc

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i wonder how many of these people would actually go. and if they actually have ANY idea how bad our jails are. though most of these might never see the actual jails though :p

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
When Anna gave a call for a Jail Bharo Andolan , his supporters got ready to execute the call. But many of the supporters got a question in mind so as to what if they get arrested? None of them feared arrest but most of them wanted to know will it affect their employment or police records if they get arrested? So here is a small piece on freedom of protest and the law on such protests.

SpreadLaw — www.spreadlaw.in — Readability

If you are signing up, here is a good article to read about your rights.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 3
Sushubh Music 8
Sushubh Brands 1
M Entertainment 2