The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 4,307
this is going to be an amazing movie, for those who don't know this is based on the J. R. R. Tolkien's book The Hobbit which is the prelude to now famous LOTR , given the fact LOTR was a next to impossible book to be made into a movie but Peter Jackson did such an amazing job on it while remaining to true to the book [ there were some changes made in the move though minor] so this is going to be treat to watch for Tolkien's fans.

I have not seen the LOTR series but this movie might make me watch them 😀

well in true sense read the books first 😛 1st the hobbit then then lord of the rings , then the movies will make true sense and you will see why these 2 books were really just impossible to be made into movies and how this guy did an out standing job. most of the great books or novels mostly end up as bad movies but LOTR the movie is an exception. 🙂

eagerly waiting for this one..peter jackson did a fabulous job with LOTR !! :encouragement😱ne wouldn't like it though if not into the magical genre..BTW Lewis and Tolkien were friends but neither is Narnia that good as a book nor was it made into something awesome like LOTR

Starting of the trailer looked similar or TBH exact the LOTR.

"Fly! you fools" 😉 yeah i saw LOTR :Extended version first. . .(each movie 3 and half hours O.O ) so got a little bored. . But i saw the original theatre version and its perfect :]NEXT DECEMBER?!?! its releasing on next year december? meh. -_-

here come the religious zealots !!! lolzatleast in us/europe they will protest and make noise but won't make a big issue out of it. in india they will go to the supreme court for hurting the so called" religious sentiments" !!! lol

Looks great. But hope they make the two movies short. 😛LOTR (extended edition) was around 11.5 hours divided into 3 movies.

Sherlock and Dr. Watson 😛 😀

tbh, I've no idea about LOTR.

Ah, watch it then

Easily 'the best' trilogy. Good plot, way lot fantasy, fine performances and the ancient adversaries kinda battles are awesomely shot. IMDB ratings are 8.8, 8.7, 8.9 respectively 😀

Got the 3 set Ext Edition 720p rips @ 3.5 GB from TPB.