The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;R-mc_irK7s8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-mc_irK7s8&feature=uploademail[/video]

dovahkiin

Regular
Regulars
Feb 2, 2011
this is going to be an amazing movie, for those who don't know this is based on the J. R. R. Tolkien's book The Hobbit which is the prelude to now famous LOTR , given the fact LOTR was a next to impossible book to be made into a movie but Peter Jackson did such an amazing job on it while remaining to true to the book [ there were some changes made in the move though minor] so this is going to be treat to watch for Tolkien's fans.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I have not seen the LOTR series but this movie might make me watch them :D

dovahkiin

Regular
Regulars
Feb 2, 2011
well in true sense read the books first :p 1st the hobbit then then lord of the rings , then the movies will make true sense and you will see why these 2 books were really just impossible to be made into movies and how this guy did an out standing job. most of the great books or novels mostly end up as bad movies but LOTR the movie is an exception. :)

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
eagerly waiting for this one..peter jackson did a fabulous job with LOTR !! :encouragement:eek:ne wouldn't like it though if not into the magical genre..BTW Lewis and Tolkien were friends but neither is Narnia that good as a book nor was it made into something awesome like LOTR

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Regulars
Dec 28, 2010

Starting of the trailer looked similar or TBH exact the LOTR.

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
"Fly! you fools" ;) yeah i saw LOTR :Extended version first. . .(each movie 3 and half hours O.O ) so got a little bored. . But i saw the original theatre version and its perfect :]NEXT DECEMBER?!?! its releasing on next year december? meh. -_-

kickass

Super Adm1n
Regulars
Oct 3, 2011
Mumbai
here come the religious zealots !!! lolzatleast in us/europe they will protest and make noise but won't make a big issue out of it. in india they will go to the supreme court for hurting the so called" religious sentiments" !!! lol

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;G0k3kHtyoqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G0k3kHtyoqc[/video]