• Thread starter Thread starter rohit567
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,922

rohit567

Regular
ISP
MTNL TriB_Combo_Unlimited_512Kbps
can any 1 post speedtest results from following server..i m interested only in pingsLondonIrelandParisHongkongSingaporeThanks

damn thats what every isp should provide....how does beam achieve this? i mean routing? dont they buy bandwidth from other major ISPs like Airtel, Reliance?

They(Beam) Infact buy Bandwidth from both Airtel and Tata. Their Routing is pretty awesome. I Have a Friend who uses Airtel broadband and Gets High Pings within India and Also to European Servers and the ping is almost high every time and he complains Airtel Route changes every now and then.- Because of the Fiber Technology I get some 20% less pings Compared to Reliance ADSL and 40% less Than Airtel ADSL.

i m sure not much pings are lost in adsl compared to optical fibre..difference can be 40 or 50 ms but not 100 ms...i hav airtel i get 10 ms from delhi that itself minimises the ping loss from my isp exchange to my home...now for foreign servers i dunno how routing is done ..it sux

I have used all the connections From worst pings to best Airtel --> Reliance --> Beam

Beam is the best in terms of pings, Reliance is also pretty good even with online gaming, Airtel sadly these days sucks bad used to be decent about 3 years ago, with BSNL broadband ADSL connections its like a yo-yo fluctuates a lot but I would rate them in bad.

Speedtest to Mumbai from Hyderabad (Beam)

https://www.speedtest.net

Notice the pings just 17ms I have found pings to be really good with Beam.

Then how is Ranjitbhar getting 15mb/s up and down?
He's on 15 mbps plan . .

AFAIK beam has uploads and downloads according to plans . .
I get 7~8 mbps upload in my 10 mbps plan.

this i get from aus but europe i get around 200 ms..y crap routing is done to europe:cursing:

post beam pings from australia