Mid-Month FUP Reset on Beam Fiber Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter powerwatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 24,753
Obviously. But marketing strategy calls for increasing speeds without increasing the FUP limit. Not many care or read about FUP limits. Apparently they are increasing the speeds because customers have complained regarding the increase in tariff.

Are you guys getting FUP reached on clicking 'My Package' ? I am not seeing for some time now but the speeds have been pathetically less than 2Mbps oscillating b/w 100kB -150kB/s /( 10Mbps connection ) .

That FUP reached hasn't been showing for few months now. There is no FUP Reset Option either.Speeds have been 2Mbps on my 10Mbps plan...but a friend of mine has been getting ~1Mbps speeds on his 10Mbps plan.

Yeah marketing strategy that figures, i would recommend increasing post FUP speeds to 8Mbps though, the current post FUP speeds suck. 😀, there should be competition for beam which pathetically there isn't now, now they can do what the hell they want!!!

Despite no competition they are providing one of India's best Internet Service in my opinion.

That is how you reach at the top, if a company only innovates when there is competition it just reflects the shallow motives of the companies, sadly most of these days we just find these types of companies, glad to see Beam is a lot different than others they are creating new benchmarks even without any real competition kudos to them!

That is how you reach at the top, if a company only innovates when there is competition it just reflects the shallow motives of the companies, sadly most of these days we just find these types of companies, glad to see Beam is a lot different than others they are creating new benchmarks even without any real competition kudos to them!

hmm atleast for now , let see how the future holds up for the cts.