• Thread starter Thread starter powerwatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 24,759

powerwatts

Regular
ISP
ACT
I just had my FUP reset. Occasionally Beam resets the FUP during the month. I noticed it at my friends' place too in the previously. Has it been reset for you as well ?

My usage - Total - 36.83 GB

My connection was capped but it has been reset since yesterday I believe.

Speed Test - https://www.speedtest.net/result/1665522002.png

Not this time around. My data usage was never reset but the speed limit was imposed and lifted even after crossing the FUP numerous times.

Not this time around. My data usage was never reset but the speed limit was imposed and lifted even after crossing the FUP numerous times.

That is exactly what I am referring to. It happens to me too but the only difference today was I didn't cross the FUP so the reset made no difference today. And by Data Usage I mean the statistics on "My Package" on the portal page.

even me- even if i crossed FUP . .speed has not been reset( but got horrible pings-500~600ms)

Did this option disappear for anybody else ? I don't see "My Account" anymore. And I don't see anything under "My Usage" as well for the month of February.

Did this option disappear for anybody else ? I don't see "My Account" anymore. And I don't see anything under "My Usage" as well for the month of February.
Dissappeared for me aswell