Google Chrome Updates

Ok, just checked out the further details. So basically i need to have both the PCs switched on, and both the PCs shud be running chrome.....i think this kind of coincidence can happen only over the weekend!

well i do believe that if you add some printouts to the queue, they would be printed when you get back home and turn on the computer and the printer. i guess cloud enabled printers would become a popular offering in the future that would negate this issue. HP already sell eprinters in india which i believe are also cloud print ready.

Yes, they give an option for HP printers......But this can be really handy for me, as most of the times it so happens that the other PC is off & i have to take a print. I end up saving that thing as a PDF or Image! and i realise that i had to actually print that, only when the real need arises.

you have no idea what i am talking about. seriously. read before commenting.

relax dude! I had seen your text later I saw you pic before and I thought you are telling about google chrome on phone same thing was with your title too. ! I realized it later you had a different query. !

how about this one ?
MyBookmarks for Android | AppBrain.com

----------

or you know opera, or dolphins booksmarks to SD plugin ?

----------

from opera browser website

"Your data, wherever you need it

Backup your bookmarks, Speed Dials, and search engines to My Opera, and keep them synchronized between different phones or with the Opera browser on your desktop computers or laptops. With Opera Link, you can take your favorite websites with you, wherever you go."

I think I remember it correctly- For Android 2.2 it is an App. But 2.3 onwards it is an inbuilt feature with an API attached to it. I believe this is the same API AppBrain uses to push apps to the phone. May be it is more to do with the phone and android version than the region. Not sure though...