airtel pay per second turned into pay per minute?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,223

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I must have missed the news. My connection which should be on pay per second plan is now working at pay per minute. I am currently being charged 1 rupee per minute instead of 1.2 paisa per second. Has airtel discontinued pay per second plans? Or, do I have to resubscribe to this plan manually again?

You need to resubscribe annually

realized after a chat with an airtel guy. so i cannot get this plan online? would have to go to a retailer?

yes, you'll need a recharge of around 20-30 from a retailer (dont remember the exact amount)cant be done online

right. i think it was 23 bucks. need to get it done first time tomm. i have lose enough balance today 😕

airtel auto renewed my tariff plan without paying anything. It was to expire three days back & i even got a sms regarding the same. but found out it was extended for three more months for free

I changed from postpaid to prepaid about 6 months back. At the time of conversion, the airtel person said that 1.2p /sec plan is valid for first 6 months and then it would switch to the Rs1/min plan. But after the conversion happened when i tried *123#, i saw validity till Dec 2037.Few days back, i did get a message stating that my 1.2p/ Sec plan has been auto renewed without any additional charges for being a privileged customer. I still see validity till Dec 2037

All post paid customers of airtel are privileged customer. So in your case you converted to prepaid from postpaid. But an entry in servers of airtel is saying that you are a postpaid somewhere and hence you are getting those benefits,,,,

so it took airtel eight days to respond to my query. Recharge Amount : Rs.28Mode of Recharge : EasyBenefit : All Local & STD calls : 1.2 Paisa per 1 second & Airtel toLandline 1.5 Paisa per secondPack Validity : 90 Daysso this package is now valid for just 3 months now.

How come 1.2p/sec :sarcastic:. . I guess airtel charges more in Delhi/NCR region. I have to pay 1p/sec for all calls . . be it landline or airtel network or any other . . A top-up of around Rs.28 or something for a year. Been using it from almost one & half year.

this paisa pay per second plan is no longer cheap Airtel is now charging 1.3P per second for non AIrtel numbers and since most are...I end up paying more than Rs 1/ min.....

still a pretty good deal for people for whom most of the calls are less than a minute or so. 1.3p per second still comes to 78 paisa per minute which is still cheaper than 1 rupee per minute. am i missing something?

also if anyone has more calls more than 1 minute there are 30p /minute plans available, so there is no issue.