Does Videocon D2H add their own logos?

• Thread starter Thread starter samhita
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,596

samhita

ISP
Airtel
I'm thinking of getting a DTH connection to use with my HTPC.Does Videocon D2H add their own logo to all channels? How is the quality compared to other providers like say, Tata Sky (I don't care about the set top box features etc., just the picture quality).Any information will be appreciated.

it is quite good their quality is very good and they have wide range of channels as well but they do not have games on their platform they also have a 3d channel which no one else has

I'm thinking of getting a DTH connection to use with my HTPC.

Does Videocon D2H add their own logo to all channels? How is the quality compared to other providers like say, Tata Sky (I don't care about the set top box features etc., just the picture quality).

Any information will be appreciated.
for best video quality reliance is good choice .....

I mean if there a Videocon logo on all the channels.

for best video quality reliance is good choice .....

Do you really feel that. If Yes then you must need to watch other DTH Quality. I am sure you will take your words back.

Do you really feel that. If Yes then you must need to watch other DTH Quality. I am sure you will take your words back.

hehehe guess u have had a very bad experience 😛

No Bro, I commented this on the basis of hundreds of reviews available on various forums. I really wanna know if you have compared any other dth PQ ??

Yes, All DTH operators do that. (Add logo to all channels)

I guess I'll just stick to downloading then.

it is quite good their quality is very good and they have wide range of channels as well but they do not have games on their platform they also have a 3d channel which no one else has

3D channel. D2H is very great trick player over Indian DTH Industry after Reliance. They took place to be No. 1 DTH player with 3d & hd stb but reality is they just shows recently wimbolden match (recorded content in 3d) repeat & repeat maybe cause of its test channel now & there is no need any 3d technology in any stb. 3d mode is only for 3d TVS & they prove them introduce them as 3d introducer in India. Very nice trick.

All DTH Operators has LOGO, but when i was using SUNDIRECT a year back... only on SUN NETWORK channels there was logo... other channels doesnt have logo...