Does Videocon D2H add their own logos?

samhita

[OP]
Dec 7, 2011
I'm thinking of getting a DTH connection to use with my HTPC.Does Videocon D2H add their own logo to all channels? How is the quality compared to other providers like say, Tata Sky (I don't care about the set top box features etc., just the picture quality).Any information will be appreciated.

Pat_90

Dec 19, 2011
it is quite good their quality is very good and they have wide range of channels as well but they do not have games on their platform they also have a 3d channel which no one else has

samhita

[OP]
Dec 7, 2011
But do they add their own logo to the channels?

shashank983

Regular
Regulars
Sep 12, 2008
I'm thinking of getting a DTH connection to use with my HTPC.

Does Videocon D2H add their own logo to all channels? How is the quality compared to other providers like say, Tata Sky (I don't care about the set top box features etc., just the picture quality).

Any information will be appreciated.
for best video quality reliance is good choice .....

samhita

[OP]
Dec 7, 2011
I mean if there a Videocon logo on all the channels.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
for best video quality reliance is good choice .....

Do you really feel that. If Yes then you must need to watch other DTH Quality. I am sure you will take your words back.

Pat_90

Dec 19, 2011
Do you really feel that. If Yes then you must need to watch other DTH Quality. I am sure you will take your words back.

hehehe guess u have had a very bad experience :p

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
No Bro, I commented this on the basis of hundreds of reviews available on various forums. I really wanna know if you have compared any other dth PQ ??