lenskart.com and lensstreet.com

• Thread starter Thread starter GeorgePB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 7,824
amitnsonu said:
my experience is pretty bad wit lenskart (although it may be only with me).
after reading a lot positive feedback about lenskart I finally decided to order a spec. but i did it offline rather online as they have an outlet at mahagun metro mall vaishali to avoid any confusion.
I chose a frame and asked for an eye checkup, and have the following conversation the lady (salesgirl or whatever).
me: is there optician available for eye checkup ?
she : yes
me: (I didnt found anyone other than her) where he is?
she: sir I will do the checkup.
Me: (I was surprised, she wasnt looking like and optician) are u sure?
she: yes sir
after doing checkup with machine she told me that my number is same as it was and note down the number and give me a reciept and said ur order will reach to you in 4-5 days
it was nice experience till now.
when I got specs, I was not comfortable with it, looked like a different number. I went to a local optician and he told me that that power in new specs was 1 number more than old specs.
then I try their "home try on" service. that was really cool service. they came in an innova and did the check up very patiently and result was same as that of my local optician.
I logged a complaint of return on 22-8-13, told that courier guy will come on 24 morning.
no one came on 24 & 25. I again complaint about it and got a call on 26-8 that courier will pick the package between 3-6 pm.
but no one arrived, and I was like 😛issed-off: . again called the CC and got answer that it will be picked on 27 for sure
I had already packed the specs and everything back into box and sealed it.
finally courier guy arrived at 7:45pm today, I handed over packet to him.
he asked 3 copies of bill 😛issed-off: ... "what the hell"
I have already packed the bill in the box. if I open the box, means I require another polypack, which I dont have (lenskart didnt send polypack for return).
I told him to come again tomorrow. will have to do some more labour to get the specs change.
very bad experience
let me continue my horrible experience with lenskart.com
the fedex courier guy told me that he will come next day and ask me to keep 3 copies of bill and the packet ready.
next day after 2pm I called him to collect the packet but he told that today is janmastami and he will come on next day. OK....
Finally he collect the packet & I was very relaxed, chalo bala tali to sahi.
I was closely tracking the AWB no. given by the courier. on next day it was saying "Refused by recipient".
filled with anger, I again called the lenskart and asked about this S**t.
She didnt ave any clue why this status is showing on tracking page. she asked me to wait for 24-48 hours and let her check.
after 24-36 hours it was finally "Delivered"(31-8-13).
I was again relaxed, chalo ab to aa hi jayega.
on 2-9-13, I got an sms on mobile which again was a solid proof of foolisness
"Dear customer your order no. .......... on lenskart is under process. please make a deposit in our bank account mentioned in email to confirm your order"
First I couldnt understand the sms because the order no. was different from my order no. Immediately called and got to know
" sir when we reprocess an order we generate a new order no. for the same & u dont have to make any deposit as it is already paid"
I said Ok when it will be delivered?
"sir we have done with the modification and you will get the packet with 2-3 working days"
means it should be with me on 4-5 sept.
but yet again today I got a same sms
"Dear customer your order no. .......... on lenskart is under process. please make a deposit in our bank account mentioned in email to confirm your order"
and here the order no. is again a new number. I called up the CC and got the same response
" sir when we reprocess an order we generate a new order no. for the same & u dont have to make any deposit as it is already paid"
I said Ok when it will be delivered?
"sir we have done with the modification and you will get the packet with 2-3 working days"
I asked her that you already processed my order with a new order no. so then why another new order no.
"sir it was by technical mistake, but it will not happen again in future"
God Save Me..