• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,406

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
I am looking for a digital photo frame between price range Rs. 1500-2000(max upto 2500). Suggestions are invited. 🙂

i researched enough last year for the sale. i found that the cheap ones are really really bad. Sony has some good models but they were priced at around 7-8K. might be cheaper now. but the end result is that you would do better buying a cheap Tablet PC and use it rather than buying a digital photo frame. i wonder when we would see android powered photo frames appearing in the market.

yes. this is the model that was selling for around Rs. 7k last year. Resolution: SVGA 800 x 600When you look at Tablet PCs in the budget range, you realize that this is still a shitty price to pay for a device with very limited features.

I suggest you to visit E-Zone & Croma Stores. They have some nice collection of their own home brands.

Thank you all for valuable suggestion 🙂I got the admin point...no sense paying that much just for a random display unit. I have Dropped the idea. Better I go for Print and Frame for selected photos.