• Views Views 5,420

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Just got this mail from BSNL

What a joke

Dear Customer,

BSNL is pleased to inform you that we have increased the speed of BB Home Combo UL 625 plan from present 256kbps to 512kbps up to a download of 4GB and thereafter the speed will be 256 kbps.

The speed of BB Home Combo UL750 plan has been increased from the present 512kbps to 1Mbps up to a download of 6GB and thereafter the speed will be 512kbps.

Pl call 1504 (toll free) from your landline for further details.

Anything For ULD 1350.....??????

Its really futile to expect anything groundbreaking from BSNL now.This was supposed to happen and I am not even surprised.

Is that really true......I am using UL750 and haven't received any mail and there's no increase in speed as well..

----------

OOPS....its only in hyderabad...

bsnl sure knows how to send cust to the other isp :haha:

BSNL my arse!It seems like Airtel men has joined them. I had hope of BSNL surviving in Hyderabad. Now they're Dead!

I hate BSNL now......For d last whole week my broadband was down.....The reason I came to know was, they were cleaning some sort of filters and some how damaged the "card" of my area......Just to replace the card, it took a whole damn week....

I haven't got any mail but wanted to move from my Home 500 Combo (night unlimited) to UL 750 combo.Is this true then that the 750 has FUP ?What's the use of doubling the speed and introducing FUP ?Can anyone confirm ?

I haven't got any mail but wanted to move from my Home 500 Combo (night unlimited) to UL 750 combo.

Is this true then that the 750 has FUP ?

What's the use of doubling the speed and introducing FUP ?

Can anyone confirm ?

Its true , its has FUP

THIS is how BSNL intends to compete with the likes of Beam Fiber? Whereas Beam gives 10 Mbps till 30 GB, with 2 Mbps UL thereafter for Rs. 1000/-, BSNL counters with offering 1 Mbps till 6 GB, with 512 Kbps post FUP for Rs. 750/-?!?!Fan-f@#$ing-tastic! This is sure to stop the attrition of BSNL Hyderabad's subscribers to other ISPs! /sarcasm

There were reports of damage to laptop, when the Beam cable Rj45 was connected DIRECTLY, during rainy season/lightning etc. Optical Fiber cable:if affected. Take precautions.In BSNL BB only the modem gets damaged!!Will get more details from member in Hyderabad, who reported this. (Unable to quote the link here ) Discussion on ADSL splitter : needed or not. ( No protection to modem !too)Feedback for discussion in other Beam forum.