3g speed and bal in vodafone prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter mbmanimb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,868

mbmanimb

ISP
Vodafone
hi, i'm using Nokia 5230 and i'v activated 3g service from vodafone prepaid. But when i browse in my handset, the speed is more or less equal to normal gprs speed only. Could u pls help me to sort this out. And i also want to know how to check the free bal in 102rs 3g plan..?

Hi Mani,

Please send DATA BAL to 144 to check the 3G data balance. You can email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Do you have any code to check as to how many sms have been sent from the SMS Pack(Bonus Card 35)..... Kindly, share the code for the same...

In fact I would say please share ALL the codes with us. It used to be available on your site but its been removed. Talk of downgrades.

On second thoughts if they do that it will truly be a first for them :clapping::rotfl:

I Suspect !... They will again ask our numbers to share the codes... Looks like they are secret enough?? 😛
In fact I would say please share ALL the codes with us. It used to be available on your site but its been removed. Talk of downgrades.

Lets wait for our expert bot's reply....
WTF as if they are sharing state secrets or something 🙁

The bots got training from North Korea & Former East germany so that they dont reveal no voda state secrets and have been insructed first to get your name,a/c no and horoscope before answering anything.

Why not publish it here buddy. That way you can educate a lot of vodafone customers also many potential customers who are bound to get impressed by your ability to answer queries & solve problems. 😀 That is the main aim of a forum.

Thank you for your reply 🙂 @Kreacher, Don't worry... We will get all the codes ahiste ahiste 😛 ... Keep asking one at a time 😛 and then we can combine it on behalf of Vodafone 😀
Hello Krish,

Please dial *225*1# to check the free SMS for the Bonus Card 35. Email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

----------

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your number and concern with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

On second thoughts if they do that it will truly be a first for them :clapping::rotfl:

Dear Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai can you do this for us please. Something like

https://broadband.forum/mobile-services-and-phones/63922-fyi-prepaid-balance-transfer-and/

https://broadband.forum/vodafone-3g/66861-important-vodafone-sms-codes-ussd/

it used to be available on your website years ago but now removed for some reason which is strange as from then to now internet penetration has grown n leaps & bounds, so why this retrograde action. If you do not have the authority please escalate this to your superiors to get a decision.