Vijaya Bank Online

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,822

Sai

ISP
Tata
Paid my landline bill through Vijaya Bank Online. Transactions record at bank site shows that the bill is paid but in BSNL portal shows bill payment pending. What to do now?

When did you pay?

Generally they update in evenings. I don't use Vijaya bank online but pay at their Customer Service. I receive confirmation SMS only at night.

Still down. http://vijayabankonline.in Is Down -> Check if your website is up or down?

Even got six digit conformation number for the payment at bank site. Money not reached to BSNL yet:no:

----------

Generally they update in evenings. I don't use Vijaya bank online but pay at their Customer Service. I receive confirmation SMS only at night.

I hope the issue will be solved when the site comes back. If not solved what are the steps I've to take to get back my money?

----------

Vijaya Bank Online is back. Rs 605 deducted from my account, not yet reached to BSNL. Any idea how to solve this?

It's BSNL what else can you expect. TPSL payment is little bit shit, they will update on your paymnet in a day or 2, don worry.

yes georgePB, how much would you expect govt banks to maintain web portal. they ask you to maintain Rs. 500 qtrly balance instead of pvt banks who asks 10K. service level would differ RIGHT!