• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,344

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
Today somehow(my bad), I spilled coffee on my Razer lycosa keyboard. The keys aren't working properly. I can't seem to find razer support india no.Any help is appreciated.(typed using on-screen keyboard)

from what i heard. Razer has a very bad customer support in india.

pinged the dude who has more idea about them.

----------

Check the box for the distri's contact details. I'll speak to someone tomorrow and let you know whom to contact...

this is what he had to say.

i was planning to go for one of their keyboards. decided against it after i heard the problems with customer support. apparently the official warranty is for two years but most dealers offer just one year support. for the second year you have to deal with the company directly.i am going to stick with logitech for the time being. just that they do not have any decent keyboard for me right now.

Anyone ever got their device RMA'ed?

I had a Razer Mamba and ultimately this is how I got it resolved.

Hello,

We are very sorry that you feel this way. You mentioned you do not have an retailer near you which you can go for an exchange which is why we offered to replace the mouse for you by sending the mouse to our Hong Kong fulfillment centre.

Please note this is an exception as we do not replace mice in this manner as we would refer customers to the distributor in charge of the area. To do this you will need to go back to the your retailer to request for an exchange.

As your issue seems to be with the mouse only, we can arrange for an exchange of the mouse. This way, you will not need to send the dock, battery and the packaging thus minimizing the shipping costs.

Please let us know if you would like to proceed with the exchange.

In order to process an RMA, we need the following information:

Full Name:
E-Mail Address:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Postal (Zip) Code:
Phone:
Model/Color of Product: (including color of LED/Laser):
Serial No🙁it does not start with RZ; that is the model number):
Model No.:
Place of Purchase:
Date of Purchase:
Proof of Purchase:
(Please note a proof of purchase would be a scanned copy of a purchase receipt/invoice or your Razerzone order #)

Your customer number is
Please refer to case #:: if you have any further questions.

If you need further assistance, you can also reach us online at http://www.razersupport.com. Please include all previous replies when/if responding to this message.

Best Regards,
Kerwin T. at Razer Technical Support
support-us@razersupport.com

Contact them through their website, they'll get back to you with canned responses. You'll have to be really persistent and act as if you've been very disappointed. Unless you do that, they'll want you to take it to an authorized retailer and get it replaced.