Hathway HD in Borivali (SAI)

• Thread starter Thread starter HarshalKB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 12,569
Not Worth. Totally Nonsense Offer. Discard it !!!

Is it worth paying 555/month for 8HD channels and rest SD channels. 255/for the 8HD channels!

hold on till jan things will change and price is gonna drop (know this from my sources as i am also still waiting for the same),this r early adopter price.if hathway want to survive the new digital rule form the government and want to hold on to their customer and at the same time grab the market they will come out with new prices,which i know for sure they r working on it .i would suggest hold till jan and also suggest u approaching the main hathway distrubutor of your area its in kandivali thakur complex(contact persons name is nitin) and talk to them about this they might give u the 6666rs for a year offer along with hd setup box and hd channels. hope this helps

@sandeep555/month is based on the annual price pack of 6666 which includes the HD box. What would be the cost of box?

@sandeep
555/month is based on the annual price pack of 6666 which includes the HD box. What would be the cost of box?

the cost of hd box is 3000rs so if u calculate only the subscription charges it is around 305 rs per month which includes all channels and current hd channels and future hd channel addition too(expect star channels (1.Star Plus,2.Star World,3.Star Movies,4.Star Gold) and more by end of the month or early jan)
if this is what u r calculating than this the cheapest bet when compared to any hd dth for example tata hd stb along with installation and a year subscription of annual mega pack will cost you around 8200rs(credit card scheme) got this rate from Tata Sky call center just yesterday let me know.

will the rates be the same 300-350 in the consecutive years?? I have heard like mobile phones we can have our setbox registered, so that we can use them with service providers. Is this true?

will the rates be the same 300-350 in the consecutive years??

I have heard like mobile phones we can have our setbox registered, so that we can use them with service providers. Is this true?

no company or any person in this forum will be able to say whether the price will increase or decrease in the consecutive year, one thing is for sure it will be like a insurance against increase of price when ever there are new channel addition for the next 12 month and we all are hopeful that we will see lots of new HD channels been launched in year 2012

regarding the second question i am not very sure what are u asking????

I meant to say , we might use the same HD or SD box with Aritel, Reliance , Dish etc...just by changing the card.

change of card and also software i believe but not sure on this

tc

Had been to there office today morning. They still have no clue of the service start. But said rates may be less.

service has already started for sure cos my friend had his hd box installed, what clue did u get regarding the price deduction can u be more specific