Vodafone Postpaid costler than Vodafone prepaid

ISP
Airtel Broadband 8MBPS 80GB
Normally Postapid is cheaper than Prepaid as you are bound to pay a certain amount of money to the provider at the end of the month.My brother uses a Vodafone pre paid while i use a vodafone postpaid.He recharges with rs97/99 and gets 1 gb of data on Vodafone 2g.I decided to activate a similar plan on my postpaid but was told that the minimum plan is rs 299 for 1 gb.

WTF????/

Seriously considering a port out to idea or docomo as thir plans are much better.

Also i am wondering what will be my credit limit if i port out to another provider.My credit limit is presently rs 3500 with Vodafone though when i took connection i paid only rs500 as security.They increased it after seeing my bill payment record.Do i have to go through the same thing with the new provider also.I seriously dont want to pay rs3500 as security.

PS:This is from Kolkata

----------

32 views and no replies.I wonder why?

Its the same case with (almost) every operator! Funny but true....Postpaid has become costlier than Prepaid!

Contact the customer care, they will give you 1 GB for Rs.99. If you are a tough negotiator, you will get 2 GB for Rs.99. I got it few months back. Regarding credit limit, the same limit should be given by new operator as per TRAI rules. I faced the problems with IDEA last month, to retain my credit limit of Rs.39600. After many mails to customer care and Nodal officer, I got it.

Yeah, Vodafone begins to bargain. I had once asked them to deactivate my SIM and they begun offering me the same plan for less monthly rental. And when I said that I am moving on to another carrier who is offering me a special plan, they said that no mobile operator can discriminate among their customers.I wonder what Vodafone was doing on offering me the same plan for less rental so that I stay with them.

Normally Postapid is cheaper than Prepaid as you are bound to pay a certain amount of money to the provider at the end of the month.My brother uses a Vodafone pre paid while i use a vodafone postpaid.He recharges with rs97/99 and gets 1 gb of data on Vodafone 2g.I decided to activate a similar plan on my postpaid but was told that the minimum plan is rs 299 for 1 gb.

WTF????/

Videshi Kutte (foreign Dogs) bite aloud !!!

You may try one trick. Ask them for termination bcoz of costly 2G Data pack. If they would be in good mood and as you are a old customer, they will offer you 2GB@ Rs 99.

Seriously considering a port out to idea or docomo as thir plans are much better.

Also i am wondering what will be my credit limit if i port out to another provider.My credit limit is presently rs 3500 with Vodafone though when i took connection i paid only rs500 as security.They increased it after seeing my bill payment record.Do i have to go through the same thing with the new provider also.I seriously dont want to pay rs3500 as security.

You will be treated as normal new customer in case of MNP by recipient Operator. So, Credit limit will be assigned by default irrespective of previous Credit Limit.

Yeah, Vodafone begins to bargain. I had once asked them to deactivate my SIM and they begun offering me the same plan for less monthly rental. And when I said that I am moving on to another carrier who is offering me a special plan, they said that no mobile operator can discriminate among their customers.

I wonder what Vodafone was doing on offering me the same plan for less rental so that I stay with them.
Ohh!! BTW, Vodafone 2G GPRS postpaid plans are too costly...

It's same with every provider. With prepaid one can always get some "pack" but with postpaid ur stuck

Postpaid in itself is more expensive than prepaid. You need to be on a corporate or special postpaid plan to make it worth your while.

WTF????/

----------

32 views and no replies.I wonder why?

i think d 299rs/month plan refers to vodafone's mobile connect service

299 month ... here you need to bargain with themmy friend also had the post paid .. he went to cc and told he want to convert from postpaid to prepaid due to gprs plan .. then they told him they will ofer the same plan 2GB to him for 199 .. still he didn't accepted and then they were ready to offer the same plan to him for 99 .. so hit the cc and try ..normally prepaid are better as we don't get last minutes surprise at end of month with bills about the docomo .. check the coverage area first .. they do have good plans but heard they have frequent call drop atleast here ...

finally vodafone activates VMC Pack Rs.98/- (2GB data) On my Vodafone Postpaid connection!!!

using VF Police Plan 100

just send a mail to corpcare.mah@vodafone.com (for MH circle) or your circles corpcare mail id.
Enter following::

Subject:: VMC Rs.98/- Pack Activation Ph: 98********

Hi,

I want to activate GPRS pack of Rs.98/- in which there is 2GB free data usage.

Kindly activate the same ASAP.

Regards,

happy to help! :iconsearch: kaha bhaag gaye!!! :Boy Jog: hehehe.heyy happy to help!! :Boy Write: write same sentence.. -->> :spam: