Beam Fiber to launch in Delhi,Mumbai,Surat,Pune...Etc in Coming 18- 24 Months

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 39,789
brother no big ISP will change plans because of some wannabes ... these are all big ISPs and they dont get scared by some peoples big talks ... they very well know what is sustainable and what is not .. u will see a lot of local cablewallahs giving u 1mbps unlimited at 500 INR but all big ISPs arent scared of that .. u will see that big ISPs like reliance , you tele , mtnl to name a few dont offer 1 mbps unlimited so cheap, average with them for 1mbps is still 900 - 1100 ...

1] how cable people can give cheaper plans ? are there any cable syndicates in karvar & Bangalore? that any one know of ?
2] what actually happened to the wanna be ? I see a locked thread stopped at 70 replies & well thats is all.

many customers who use long length of CAT cable and once directly connected to their laptops, they have damaged their laptops.

I Believe that was a HP laptop. It's not safe doing that way either best thing is you get a router!
1] how cable people can give cheaper plans ? are there any cable syndicates in karvar & Bangalore? that any one know of ?
2] what actually happened to the wanna be ? I see a locked thread stopped at 70 replies & well thats is all.
1. To make sure their area customers do not go for other isp's. They provide such plan calculating on the Method of Average(not all download that much)
2. Wanna be is still wanna be. #1 is Professional.

from what i see, Just above 2tbps is in use in India. According to me our beam still has less than 96Gbps.
If they buy more than 128Gbps we may Expect a Speed Increase Again But its not going to happen anywhere near soon.
As mentioned in the Article
The vision is to create and deliver the magic of giga bit to a million customers by 2014.
I am expecting them to offer 100Mbps by 2012 Q4 or in 2013 Q1... I am not Joking! :secret:

Good. Hopefully they can come to Delhi soon.
I think they will arrive in Delhi before Hayai (With real end users :tonguesmilie: )

I Believe that was a HP laptop. It's not safe doing that way either best thing is you get a router!

1. To make sure their area customers do not go for other isp's. They provide such plan calculating on the Method of Average(not all download that much)
2. Wanna be is still wanna be. #1 is Professional.

How do get their prices to be cheaper & their speeds more than BIg ISP's ? that is the question

I didnt get you on second point... is hayai still a just bunch of nothing ? and what is meant by # 1 is professional ?

How do get their prices to be cheaper & their speeds more than BIg ISP's ? that is the question

I didnt get you on second point... is hayai still a just bunch of nothing ? and what is meant by # 1 is professional ?

Because they don't want to milk the customer like airtel or Reliance! and due to technology which they are using.

#1 is post 1.. Beam which is referred as professional!

Stillnot getting me, where do small tyme cable providers get their internet from , they dont have infra to flow the Internet from overseas cable to Home? how do they manage ? Seems like beam is professional, Hayai's site is still is shit, most of the stuff is offline & it just PPT show on front page... 🙂

Small LCO's Take franchise from Settled ISP like in Hyderabad Say Beam. They buy Some bandwidth like 100Mbps for Rs 100.
and LCO sells the 1mbps for Rs 3 to a Customer. Since they have lesser cost to bear it wont be a problem for them and they have only a area to cover. In that way they will loose money due to law of averages they will get profits(Not all will max out the connection only a 10%)

and operators like Beam Sell the same thing 1Rupee for 5Rupees as they have to cover their charges and pay their staff etc etc..
and our airtel.. you should how they loot.. They make x 30 Profits.. Infact they sell the 1Rupee thing they get for 30Rupees..
Hope you understand.
PS: Rupee has been taken for Example. If i am wrong please correct me!

http://twitter.com/#!/hayai_in/status/148159646778142720

Aha seriously? You know shit!

Seems like beam is professional, Hayai's site is still is shit, most of the stuff is offline & it just PPT show on front page...
Hayai was founded in 2011 not in 2009. only the name was decided before the child's birth :haha:

so they are doing a business with these ISP's then why go for AIrtel & crap when I can go to LCO's and get the same speed for lesser price. too bad they arent every where where I live, BTW I cant browser twitter please post the what it says . agreed with lanunched now so is not good and all, but as you said it UNPROFESSIONAL to do hasty work...

I repeat, I CAN'T SEE, VISIT, OPEN twitter, directly, via proxy etc. please post a screenshot or just the text from it.

Here's a Sneak Peek of Interview with MD of Beam Fiber.:Boy Yahoo::Boy Yahoo::Boy Yahoo:Wanna deliver gigabit magic to million customers : POSTNOON – First Compact Afternoon Newspaper of Hyderabad

My my... this is another ISP in making... indeed they have crazy speeds at crazy prices as mentioned on their website... I also read very positive reviews about them here - 8.5 out of 10. I also gave a call to the customer care no. mentioned on the website and the guy said to me that he does not have any idea how soon it it going to be lauched in Delhi (currently only in Hydrabad as he said) but he took my no. and said that i will be informed whenever that happens to be in near future.

This and with another ISP in making i reported about few days back in another post (and i am sure there are a lot more which are about to come), the existing big players are really going to get very tough competition from them, and both prices and speeds going to get better for sure - it seems it is just a matter of few months. 🙂

I happily imagine and wonder - how magically a heavy 10 mb file in gmail will upload or download in 2 to 5 seconds at 10-15 MBPS plan 🙂

By this post, i also invite the decision-makers of Beam Fibers to start their pilot project from my society - small society (near 50 families only), plenty of open space, flexible society management, and conducive infrastructure for internal wiring and all. 🙂

Delhi means NCR right? noida too😛leasantry:

Hmm. yes. They should be able to expand to other cities just like airtel if they're Maintaining their Reputation unlike tikona and hathway or YOU.