Beam Fiber to launch in Delhi,Mumbai,Surat,Pune...Etc in Coming 18- 24 Months

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 39,788
Gotta See How Beam tackles these Biggies in other cities and Other Competing Isp's.They Surely have no Problem of funding to launch in other cities.. If i am not Wrong, Their infrastructure is being built in other cities by now. If ACT gets Good customer base it will be no Longer For them to offer 10,15mbps Speeds for Less than 1500 with Decent FUP.

Hi big difference between beam and the other one u named .. beam is a well known ISP down south by now and dont seem to talk big and criticize all other ISPs .. rather they seem to be going about their job quitely which shows they are professional .. so really no comparison between beam and any other wannabes ...

seems like harry potter about One who cannot be named. I read th threads earlier & I know exactly what you are talking about.so It was a Hoax after all ?

It's not Hoax. Its Unprofessional. They were Assuming that they can Do whatever they want without Knowing about their Own capability.

Not sure if Beam has laid any underground cables.. they have always depended on Electric poles.. atleast in Hyderabad...

Then, they will face serious concern in Mumbai.

I actually did meet the MD Brijesh Chandwani last month at a social event and he looks younger than those pictures actually suggest.

Actually beam was shit for 2 years since it launched. Then it may have received funding and then improved their plans. Otherwise they were a normal cablewallahs for around 2 years i guess.

@powerwatts, Did you speak with him. If yes, what you spoke?

I didn't speak except saying that internet service is truly on par with international standards.

Beam has at least forced Airtel to launch cheap plans specially for Hyderabad. Hope they are able to do the same in Delhi also.BTW we have been waiting for Hayai and reliance Infotel since last 18-24 months. What a shame.

Not only Airtel beam forced the "Tortise Broadband" named BSNL BB to also increase the speed marginally atleast in HYD.

I remember a post reading , that major players have changed their pricing due to tarrif by Hayai, allegedgly told by Hayai guy.. I guess BEAM was a real reason.well I hope they keep beaming

i think when beam will arrive in Bangalore and New Delhi other ISP's will already change thr plans showing thr true colors :Wait:

I remember a post reading , that major players have changed their pricing due to tarrif by Hayai, allegedgly told by Hayai guy..
I guess BEAM was a real reason.well I hope they keep beaming
brother no big ISP will change plans because of some wannabes ... these are all big ISPs and they dont get scared by some peoples big talks ... they very well know what is sustainable and what is not .. u will see a lot of local cablewallahs giving u 1mbps unlimited at 500 INR but all big ISPs arent scared of that .. u will see that big ISPs like reliance , you tele , mtnl to name a few dont offer 1 mbps unlimited so cheap, average with them for 1mbps is still 900 - 1100 ...