Is BSNL a good option

• Thread starter Thread starter hemanthkp03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,288

hemanthkp03

ISP
Tikona
Hi All,I plan to get a new connection from BSNL (unlimited plan 900) please advice if their service is good and if i should go for it.Hope you guys will help me with this.Thanks and regardsHemanth K P

Where do you stay? Do check ACT broadband.

In Bengaluru "Railwire" recommended highly.If you opt for any CABLE ISP ensure/check you can use laptop/phone etc in WIFI mode.BSNL service varies from State to State. No assurances !In Chennai I get very good service.

Does Railwire follow FUP on their unlimited plans? Do we have a separate forum for this ISP here?

Always remember you will not get any better product than BSNL broadband (if you choose the plan according to your need and pocket) considering the price and the product benefits but at the same time you would not get any worse services than BSNL, so if you are opting for BSNL then you should always ready with a separate temporary connection which will serve you better in BSNL downtime. I am using this 900 ULD plan, and I didnt find anything better than this at this price, but once there is any fault then I have to wait for min 4-5 days to get the things done.

Thanks but i have read that ACT is not good, so did not want to take a risk with them after what i have gone through with Tikona

Thanks but i have read that ACT is not good, so did not want to take a risk with them after what i have gone through with Tikona

Check Real Reviews of ACT at Techenclave.

I am in the same boat, currently on UL750, need some high speed plans, check out TTN in HSR layout and they are giving Fibre to Home, but worried about reliability. Costing is also a bit on the higher side. But they are claiming, the speeds are good and latency is low. So in a dilemma as of now as to what to do. Anyone has used TTN or using currently.

Railwire is available only in certain parts of Bangalore. i've been calling for over a year now and their answer is 'in the next 3 months we'll provide broadband in your area'.