BCCI News & Updates

Ten Cricket might get the contract as the BCCI needs lotsa money which ESPNStar wont agree upon.It might be a repeat of the Ind Vs Sa series, ads during match.Tough times ahead!

No you are wrong - They showed match during ads.

rofl dude so damn true .. i saw very little of the Ind WI Series but whatever i saw my head spinned seeing the screen re size with ads 100000 times ...

If Ten sports.is getting.....then i m ready to sacrifice cricket viewing altogether. I wanted to share this news but the theead is already there!Anyways if the news of Ten is true, then its out of the frying pan, into the fire!

Why are you so negative about Ten buddy.

BTW this dispute had further intensified.

Nimbus goes legal; BCCI to encash bank guarantee - Sport - DNA

A day after its working committee decided to terminate the contract with its broadcaster, the BCCI served the termination notice to Nimbus. Hours later, Nimbus retaliated by sending a legal notice to the BCCI.

BCCI unable to encash Rs 2000 crore bank guarantee - The Times of India

The board has not been able to encash the Rs 2000 crore bank guarantee and, in all probability, may not find itself in a position to do so. A certain clause in the BCCI-Nimbus agreement stipulates that the bank guarantee cannot be encashed if the contract ceases to exist.

BCCI is hellbent on destroying Indian cricket.The ratings for cricket have come drastically down mainly due to overkill of Cricket.People would watch cricket if its played between two top teams.Let them space out the cramped out International cricket calendar.Sony is supposed to launch its sports channel next year.It might very well grab the rights for India's Home Matches.

Its a good news but future is also not good for viewers....if the indian cricket rights are given to Ten or Sony both sucks they show matches in between the ads....if at all ESS get the rights we can expect atleast little bit of professionalism in cricket telecast....but i dont think ESS would bid as already they have have spent a lot in acquiring rights for Champions League, ICC Tournaments apart from England & Australia Telecast rights....My firm belief is that either Sony or Ten might get the telecast rights....

I think Nimbus will get rights again, after BCCI chief gets money under table 😀

I think Nimbus will get rights again, after BCCI chief gets money under table 😀

FYI he is not that sort of person....he is a corporate guy and not a politician...the worst thing with BCCI is that every where politician are involved...which is always a bad thing in sport especially in a country like india...

Mascot.....I m that negative abt Ten, coz of reasons that r widely known. If still u have any doubts, then watch it again when India matches r played.....