BCCI scraps broadcast contract with Nimbus

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Not humor, it looks confirmed news.

Nimbus, which had signed a four-year deal with BCCI in October 2009 for Rs. 2,000 crore, paid Rs. 24 crore on Monday ahead of the working committee meeting. That left an outstanding amount of Rs. 88 crore.

“Not a single series has gone where they have paid the full amount on time. Also another reason is that India’s international commitments at home have finished with the ODI (one-day international) series against the West Indies,” the official said.

BCCI scraps broadcast contract with Nimbus - Marketing and Media - livemint.com

anubhav11

Regular
Regulars
Apr 29, 2010
kullu
hoping bcci gives broadcasting contract to espnstar, then will able to see all matches held in india (test, ODI, T20) in 1080i through STAR CRICKET HD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
Ten Cricket might get the contract as the BCCI needs lotsa money which ESPNStar wont agree upon.It might be a repeat of the Ind Vs Sa series, ads during match.Tough times ahead!

gaurang08

Regular
Regulars
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
No you are wrong - They showed match during ads.

rofl dude so damn true .. i saw very little of the Ind WI Series but whatever i saw my head spinned seeing the screen re size with ads 100000 times ...

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
If Ten sports.is getting.....then i m ready to sacrifice cricket viewing altogether. I wanted to share this news but the theead is already there!Anyways if the news of Ten is true, then its out of the frying pan, into the fire!