Accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 18,856
get the fastest possible card for best performance. no use saving money on a card that would make your phone crawl.

as for google music. what i suggested was to get your library online. at least the music you listen to regularly. and then use the offline caching feature.

the idea is to have all the music available on google music. making playlists. and then offlining the ones you plan to listen during the coming days.

i mean you would not want to listen to all the music all the freaking time. just offline the music at home for the day/week.

Right!

But the music effects like Enhanced Bass, Equalizer doesn't work with Google Music 😀

Or maybe I can do one thing, I have a spare 1 GB card, I can put music for the week on that.

Sounds okay, I guess 😕

Btw whats the capacity of ur card ryt now? For music only, i think 16 GB shud suffice well. But then if u want to fill up huge games of the kind u have been playing then without any other thoughts 32 GB is the best option for u.....

Actually class 10 would have faster write speeds BUT at the cost of higher random access times so saying that a class 10 card is "faster" in all aspects would be incorrect. Things like refreshing music etc. could be slower on a class 10 card. IMO, a class 6 card would be the perfect balance between low access times and sufficient write speed for 1080p videos.

Looking for a good quality screen protector.Previously I had been using Screen Ward and it's sort of not that nice specially when you use S Pen.A lot of time the Pen gets awful resistance by it and the protector is full of scratches right now.So guys, any good quality screen protectors available out there?

Please suggest good case and screen protector for Note. Got original flip cover but its pain to use.

I need a Screen Protector too,Firstly it should stick with the screen so that it doesn't peel out when I use Case Mate Cover on it.Second, if it has matte finish, then it would great as the screen gets finger prints real easy 😕Any suggestions?

There was some dust so I removed the skin and screwed things up, need a new one now 🙁

Suggestions? I use anti glare/privacy protector otherwise the brightness blinds my eyes at night, even when set at the least.