Accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 18,855
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I need some suggestions on what should I get for my Samsung Galaxy Note.I am getting the flip cover included with it, posting just for information.So, should I get Zagg invisibleSHIELD or a simple screen protector would work?Please post your creative comments and suggestions in the post section below :topsyturvy:

Please post your creative comments and suggestions in the post section below

I thought the Post section was above! 😕 😛
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on ur note! How much did it cost u? As regards the protector is concerned......just check the quality of the material & also see that its perfectly in the shape of ur fone's screen. I dont know anything about the brands available in this product. And as a matter of fact, from where i bought my fone, i didnt have the options to choose.....they were giving a particular company's scratch guards with fones.

----------

And yeah, dont forget to have a good set of audio equipment......be it earbuds or b it headphones - but yes, if u select a headphone, dont do the mistake i did - buy a set which sticks to ur ears well & it cancels out external noise.

took a lot of effort to get him to finally place an order. he was interested in sensation xe. i told him to go for note.

I too had mentioned to him that spec wise Note wins hands down - size is the only reason to consider "skipping" it & maybe touchwiz haters. But then the size discussion has been beaten to death 😀

well. i just told him to focus on the nearly 2 day battery life and the 5.3 inch display. 😀

U still didnt tell us the price 😛But whichever shield u buy, take a call after checling it out.....i dont think many wud b knowing wjich brand to buy.In fact v shud start a thread where v can keep a time to time updated list of accessories like these....

U still didnt tell us the price 😛But whichever shield u buy, take a call after checking it out.....i dont think many wud b knowing which brand to buy.In fact v shud start a thread where v can keep a time to time updated list of accessories like these....

instead of getting expensive screen guard, why dont you get the vinyl sheet & make one yourself over weekend ? ( there is vdo somewhere on this very forum) Also I would recommend, a flip cover, which could make it stand like a screen, Same one which you can get for tablets. The purpose is to use it as a screen or GPS device etc. along with that of course a pair of headphone, Senheiser which i got for 250 ( in ear) are very good at that. if you prefer wireless, then there is Nokia's new Bluetooth headset of course ( 990 max on ebay). thats all I can think of now.

Oh, i must have missed out then....i was responding while travelling in Mumbai Local! Even now i m on the road to railway station.

Since its so big, I guess you should buy a bluetooth headset? I personally use a Nokia BH503 that I bought for 900 bucks. Its stereo bluetooth and has decent battery life. you can, of course get much better one's if you are willing to spend more.