• Thread starter Thread starter deepu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,377
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu

Regular
I have always recharged my docomo number online using docomo portal in other states due to hassle free experiences , but my recent connection ( 773684xxxx ) is not eligible for online topup recharge and whenever i try to online recharge my number it says not eligible.

Due to my nature of work i cannot go and recharge from the retail store everytime and this thing is dealbreaking to me. I am wasting a lot of productive time and not intend to do any more. So is there any wayout from this problem ?

What did chat support say?Did they give a reason your number isnt eligible?

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I have always recharged my docomo number online using docomo portal in other states due to hassle free experiences , but my recent connection ( 773684xxxx ) is not eligible for online topup recharge and whenever i try to online recharge my number it says not eligible.

Due to my nature of work i cannot go and recharge from the retail store everytime and this thing is dealbreaking to me. I am wasting a lot of productive time and not intend to do any more. So is there any wayout from this problem ?
I am told it takes 7 days to enable online recharge although I was able to topup on the 1st day itself.
However if you want to use the special recharges for rate cutting, you need to do a FRC. Perhaps you haven't done that. The FRC requires you to go to the shop.

I am told it takes 7 days to enable online recharge although I was able to topup on the 1st day itself.
However if you want to use the special recharges for rate cutting, you need to do a FRC. Perhaps you haven't done that. The FRC requires you to go to the shop.

Hi Daddaycool,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.