Good online recharge site

solariiknight

Regular
ISP
BSNL broadband, Aircel 3G.
Which site is good for easy recharge? My requirement is only to do a 50 or 100 at one shot with a debit card (mastercard and visa). As you know airtel's website is crappy and requires credit card. I live in a college that is 4km away from a town and currently I'm using HDFC netbanking. HDFC has tied up with euronet worldwide to provide easy recharge to HDFC customers, but I want my friends who have mastercard or debit card to do the same with some online site.

try www.paytm.com

Which site is good for easy recharge? My requirement is only to do a 50 or 100 at one shot with a debit card (mastercard and visa). As you know airtel's website is crappy and requires credit card. I live in a college that is 4km away from a town and currently I'm using HDFC netbanking. HDFC has tied up with euronet worldwide to provide easy recharge to HDFC customers, but I want my friends who have mastercard or debit card to do the same with some online site.

use hdfc bank site to recharge ur mobile.....its safe and secure 100%...

use hdfc bank site to recharge ur mobile.....its safe and secure 100%...

Yep. I do that, but my friends have only debit card and not net banking, hence I am trying for a way out

----------

try www.paytm.com

When I tried to use a canara bank debit card, Canara bank told that it will charge (an atrocious) Rs.10 as bank fee! Is it with canara bank only or all banks when you try to pay for Paytm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paytm, Freecharge and Rechargeitnow are the ones that I use often. I use PayTM regularly with my HDFC Bank MasterCard and I am not charged any additional fee.

i use Paytm and it works great for me. if your bank charges a fee for online transactions, it is a good time to consider changing your bank.