D link router 2750U + BSNL's 3G USB data card

Milind Soman

ISP
BSNL 3G
Hi, I got new D-Link router 2750U. I am trying to connect my BSNL 3G data card to it, so that BSNL 3G connection can be converted into Wifi & then I can use that Wifi for my iPad. The router's quick installation wizard takes me till step which asks to connect the wall mounted telephone Jack. However I don't have that, I have BSNL's 3G data card. There is no alternate step which shows how to use 3G data card. Can someone help?I hope D link router 2750U supports 3G Data cards.

I hope D-Link router 2750U supports 3G Data cards.
Unfortunately .NO. If new try for exchange. Ask for 3G wifi router.
Meant for Landline ( Telephone line ) Adsl Broadband connection.
A Port required to connect your telephone line. ( an adsl splitter also used )
TRY application "Connectify" and install in the laptop or desktop ( having wlan card )
will work as AP ( Access Point )for other wifi devices.

3. Some models of 3G Data card can also work as AP as above.
Post in BSNL 3G forum. also. Mention make/model.
feedback.

I purchased TL-MR3220 http://www.tplink.co...model=TL-MR3220 for my BSNL EVDO. I have Micromax MMX 300C which is not in compatible list yet. I tried the solution given by http://www.jakartawi...ng%20guide1.pdf

After trying many time I succeed to identify the MMX 300C on TL-MR3220 and able to connect internet for not more than 10-15 min . After this the router was not able to identify the MMX300c even after restarting.

Does anybody have solution of it.

Hi, I got new D-Link router 2750U. I am trying to connect my BSNL 3G data card to it, so that BSNL 3G connection can be converted into Wifi & then I can use that Wifi for my iPad. The router's quick installation wizard takes me till step which asks to connect the wall mounted telephone Jack. However I don't have that, I have BSNL's 3G data card. There is no alternate step which shows how to use 3G data card. Can someone help?

I hope D link router 2750U supports 3G Data cards.

You can only use D-Link USB data card.