What have you downloaded recently?

Sid

Sid
Regulars
Aug 18, 2009
BlackHole
Says i am clear lol, though i am downloading a blu ray rip of ZNMD from public trackers and few more, some from private trackers too.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
I think it is just a prototype. My IP doesn't change frequently - last it changed was almost 6 months back. However, this site shows 'recent' torrents not even in my usual radar (English films and songs). Haha

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
it showed me accurately though. i think they are using more information than just the IP addresses because i have rebooted my modem several times and it still shows me correctly a recent download.

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
it showed me that i have downloaded 'Gandu'.which i haven't!maybe it just checks the ip and tries to match it with the list of ip's/majority of ip's download a file.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
oh don't worry we would not make fun of you if you downloaded that movie! :D seriously. you can admit it. :p

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Haha, I guess my 'privacy' is protected by my ISP. Checked again and it still shows the same stupid list. Damn thing could have shown atleast 1 Indian thing so I could give it benefit of doubt :D