What have you downloaded recently?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,393
Says i am clear lol, though i am downloading a blu ray rip of ZNMD from public trackers and few more, some from private trackers too.

I think it is just a prototype. My IP doesn't change frequently - last it changed was almost 6 months back. However, this site shows 'recent' torrents not even in my usual radar (English films and songs). Haha

it showed me accurately though. i think they are using more information than just the IP addresses because i have rebooted my modem several times and it still shows me correctly a recent download.

For me it shows clear, But I downloaded Sehwag's 219 highlights yesterday.

it showed me that i have downloaded 'Gandu'.which i haven't!maybe it just checks the ip and tries to match it with the list of ip's/majority of ip's download a file.

oh don't worry we would not make fun of you if you downloaded that movie! 😀 seriously. you can admit it. 😛

Haha, I guess my 'privacy' is protected by my ISP. Checked again and it still shows the same stupid list. Damn thing could have shown atleast 1 Indian thing so I could give it benefit of doubt 😀

WTF? it shows i downloaded 14 movies in dec. . but got all the movies wrong.I downloaded just shield season 2 this month. but its not in the list. .

if ur Ip is dynamic it will show whatever every1 has downloaded who was allotted that ip. not just urs.

Has anyone been caught on that website till now. Its clear for me too. But Good tactic to increase hits :rofl:

----------

you are not getting it. i am not asking you to post what you downloaded 😕

See , People are so scared of you that without even reading the content of thread answer your questions directly . :Boy hot: :excitement: