Does electric shavers give clean shave?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,793
Long time back I used it (It was an old model). They don't give clean shave as razors. It will take some weeks for skin to get used.

they are good when you are just hitting puberty and getting soft facial hair. but after a couple of years when the hair becomes hard, it would not work nicely. it is mostly used by people as a backup solution for when you need to get a quick shave. folks like me can survive with it as a light stubble does not bother me at all. but it is not a replacement for regular shave.

they are good when you are just hitting puberty and getting soft facial hair.

but after a couple of years when the hair becomes hard, it would not work nicely.

I heard that ordinary shaving makes our facial hair hard.So if i use Electronic shaver my facial hair will stay softer so that it gives me a clean shave each time i use it.Thats why I'm looking towards a electronic shaver.

No. But they will give you a nice red rash.You will get closest shave with plain manual razors. Gilette Mach 3 or the one your roadside barber uses.

if you are around 20 years old, they would work fine for you. if you have used regular razors for a couple of year, they would not. i plan to buy their gilette fusion this time around to see how nice it is. i have been using gilette's disposable razrs for a couple of months now.