Sify Improves? maybe

gauravtyagi

Hi pplI am quite happy to inform that Sify does compensate its customers .... I had a lot of disconnection problems as i had earlier stated .......complained to sify for a whole month from customer care to team leaders... even slammed the phone once on a team leader...Finally things started moving ... they rectified my problems .. they were even ready to send a technician to my house at 2am in the night to solve the night dc probs... every morning 6:00am i used to get a call from them ... so finally everything was all right and i was compensated with a 64kbps pack for 2 weeks ....So the Moral of the story is....things work with sify but u really have to get to the team leaders to get the job done ... the cust. care is total sh*t..Sending emails to Multiple Team leaders helps.....So that is what everyone should do... directly write to Team Leaders..... 🙂Also something i forgot to do .... Thankx a lot to bhaskar for his hard work

i got compensated for 20 days disconnection in a month in the form of 2 free packages of 1 week each. they forgot to mention they had a download capacities of 100 megs each. i finished them off in 6 hours. thank you so much for that 'special previledge'. 🙂

i did not say that. i said the compensatory packages i got had those limits. times might have changed.

well it's still working .... i have downloaded more than 100mb .... its 11am and i am gtting 7Kbps ... so i guess its ok

Its been whole 24hrs now and the pack is still running fine ... its giving 5Kbps durig the day and 7.5Kbps at night .... So i think there is no 100mb total limit ... 🙂

^^^ I have noticed the EXACT same on my 48kbps connection, seems the limits are indeed gone 🙂

Wow, sounds cool.But I hope the speed reduction penalty hasn't been replaced by reduction in our package validity period as is the case with the new 128 kbps unlimited packages.

nah no need to be happy as of yet , i hav bumped into speed limit , it isnt gone yet :angry: adn i dont belive that those idiots r evr gonna remove those limits, im gonna take 256kbps pack next mnth can anybody give us a review here.frm what one of my frnds told he didnt bump into any speed or data limits for the 2 days he used.Wuld like to get more reviews frm u guys.

well, they do give u trial (compensatory) packs, but they differ from person to person, like poles...in my case, i did get a trial pack of one week, but that worked just for 1 day (i worked for around 3 hrs, after that my normal 9-9 pack started so logged off)...after that very single day i cudn't log on anymore and after talking to the CC guys, they say it was valid for one week!! now it seems i need to give them a good bashing (the TLs) and see if anything works...u never know what's in store for u, it's SIFY after all!!! 🙄